- Andam , R. Asgari, M. Salimi, M. Investigating Barriers to promote traditional games from the perspective of the students. Applied Research of Sport Management Vol.4, No.2, 2015.
- Andrusevych, A. (2002)"The Right to Public Participation in Environmental Decision-Makingin Ukraine: Challenges of Compliance”. UNEP seminar on human rights and the environment, p 8.
- Anderson, S. (2006). Greening the Gridiron: Environmental Responsibility at the Super Bowl and Beyond.
- Babiak, K., & Trendafilova, S. (2011). CSR and environmental responsibility: Motives and pressures to adopt sustainable management practices. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 18(1), 11–24.
- Boogmehrani, S. Razavi, M (2015). Solutions of promotion of environmental culture in sport, quarterly of strategic studies in sport and youth, n 21, pp2.
- Collins, A., Jones, C., & Munday, M. (2009). Assessing the environmental impacts of mega sporting events: Two options?. Tourism Management, 30(6), 828-837.
- Dolles, H., & Söderman, S. (2010). Addressing ecology and sustainability in mega- sporting events: The 2006 football World Cup in Germany. Journal of Management & Organization, 16(4), 587-600.
- Davies. J. C. (1998). »Public Participation in Environmental Decision-Making and the Federal Advisory Committee Act Testimony before the U.S. House of Representatives Government Reform and Oversight Committee«. Center for Risk Management, Resources for the Future. 1616 P Street Washington, DC 2003, 6. Pp. 1-16.
- Falt, E. (2006). Sport and the environment. Environmental Health Perspectives, 114(5), A268-A269.
- Farahani, A. Shabani moghaddam, K (2016). Environmental managmnt in sport, Hatmi publication, pp 5, 19, 20, 89.
- Kellison, T. B., & Kim, Y. K. (2014). Marketing pro-environmental venues in professional sport: Planting seeds of change among existing and prospective consumers. Journal of Sport Management, 28(1), 34-48.
- Majidi, C. Kashef , B. Ahadi , Rasoolazar. The Factors Related to Beautification and joyfulness of university sport places on dormitory student's tendency toward physical activity. Applied Research of Sport Management Vol.4, No.3, 2016.
- Official Report of the XXVIII Olympiad (2004) ORGANISING COMMITTEE FOR THE GAMES. 290-300 pp.
- Jin, L., Zhang, J.J., Pitts, B.G., Connaughton, D., Swisher, M., Holland, S., & Spengler, J.O. (2015). Factors associated with an athletic donor's intention to donate to green stadium initiatives of a collegiate athletic program. International Journal of Event Management Research, 10(1), (TBC).
- Mallen, C., Stevens, J., & Adams, L. J. (2011). A content analysis of environmental sustainability research in a sport-related journal sample. Journal of Sport Management, 25(3), 240-256.
- McCullough, B. P. (2013). Identifying the influences on sport spectator recycling behaviours using the theory of planned behaviour. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 14, 146-168.
- Parnell, M. (2005)”Public Participation in EnvironmentalDecision-Making, Barrister and Solicitor”. Environmental Defenders Office (SA)Inc. pp 1-15.
- Padash, D (2011). Environmental influence of sport facilities on town environments, Journal of environment and development, year 2, Number3, p3.
- Preuss, H. (2013). The contribution of the FIFA World Cup and the Olympic Games to green economy. Sustainability, 5(8), 3581-3600.
- Shabani moghaddam. K. Yoosefi, B. Ahmadi, A (2015). Sport and environment, Jahad Publication, First dition, 80, 90, 165.
- Shabani moghaddam, K. Hossinabadi, B. Ekhtiari, N (2017). Promoting environmental responsibility in sport evnts, 2nd international confrenc of applied researches in physical education and championship, Tehran, p2.