- Afruz, Gh., Amraii, K., Taghizadeh, M.R., & Yazdani, M.J. (2010). Effect of physical training on aggression reduction, slow-paced student. Journal of Motor Learning and Development, 3(1), 37-49.
- Alavi, S.S., & et al. (2009). Religion's role in reducing aggression. Journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 14, 82- 95.
- Alvani, S.H., Jamshidi, S., Alvani, S.H., & Barari, A. (2013). Comparison of aggression amount among athletic students of different sports. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences, 5(4), 502-505.
- Bich, N. (2009). Aggression as function of ambient temperature and prior anger arousal. Journal of personality and social psychology, 60, 183-189.
- Dosti, A. (2012). Birth order on intelligence and personality affects kids. Journal of Salamat, 16, 22-34.
- Fathi Rezaie, Z., Abdoli, B., & Farsi, A. (2013). Determination of validity and reliability of Farsi version of the competitive aggressiveness and anger scale among athletes. Sports Psychology Studies, 7(2), 1-14.
- Gee, C. J., Leith. L. M. (2007). Aggressive behavior in professional ice hockey: acroos-cultural comparison of north American and European born NHL player. Journal of psychology of sport and exercise, 8, 567-583.
- Gill, D.L., & Williams, L. (2008). Psychological dynamics of sport and exercise (3rd ed.). Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Grange,P., & Kerr, J.H. (2010). Physical aggression in Australian football: A qualitative study of elite athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 11, 36-43.
- Jalali, O. (2011). Spectator Violence at football stadiums in Tehran Solution to control the manager's viewpoint Sport. This thesis steady MS, Islamic Azad University, Karaj Branch. 87- 102.
- Jalali, O. (2013). Violence in Tehran and guidelines for the football fans To aggression reduce. Journal of Crime Prevention Studies, 8(27), 37-54.
- Jarvis, M. (2010). Sport psychology of concepts and applications, the translation of R.Karimi first release of printing. Payamavaran Kalk Azad publication.
- Keeler, M. (2007). The differences in sport aggression, life aggression, and life assertion among adult male and female collision, contact, and noncontact sport athletes journal of sport behavior, 30, 1,57.
- Lauricella. A. (2007). The sibling relationship as a representative context for the activation of underling psychological mechanisms associated with aggression: an evolutionary perspective, master of arts, submitted to the graduate college of bowling green state university, 22, 79-91.
- Maxwell. J. P., Moores. E. (2008). Anger rumination: An antecedent of athlete aggression? Psychology of sport and execise, 5, 279-289.
- Ramazaninezhad, R., Rahmaniniya, F., & Bromandi, M. (2009). Assessment of aggressive behavior Pegah football players in the League competition Professional football in Iran. Journal of Sport Management, 1, 18- 33.
- Russell, G. W. (2008). Aggression in the sports world: A social psychological perspective. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Sholtez, D. (2008). Theories of Personality. Karimi, Y et al. Tehran: university of Tehran.
- Tabrizi, A.R. (2010). "Vndalysm (Foundations of social psychology, sociology and psychology Vndalysty conduct studies on issues of radical pathology and social behavior) ", Tehran: university of Tehran, Second edition.
- Verma, A. (2014). Comparson of aggressive behavior between individual and team sports persons. 2(4), 116- 121.