- Cummins, R. G., Keene, J. R., & Nutting, B. (2008, May). Sports spectatorship and emotional arousal: The role of camera angle. Paper presented at the meeting of the International Communication Association, Montreal, Canada.
- Izard, C. E. (2009). Emotion theory and research: Highlights, unanswered questions, and emerging issues. Annual Review of Psychology, 60(1), 1_25.
- Georgia Yfantidou, Aikaterini Tsernou.( 2011). Criteria of Participation at the Sport and Recreation Services of Municipal Organizations. International Journal of Sport Management, Recreation & Tourism, Vol.7, pp.1-10.
- Javadipour; M, Saminia; M, (Spring 2013). Sport for all in Iran and Codification of perspective and programs strategy. Applied Research of Sport Management, Volume 1, Issue 4, Page 1-104.
- Jean Donio’ & Paola Massari and GiuseppinaPassiante,( 2006), "Customer satisfaction and loyalty in a digital environment: an empirical test", Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 23 ( 7), PP445 – 457.
- Keshavarz, Lo., Farahani, A, Khajehpour, P. (Autumn 2014). Designing Relationship Model of Emotional Intelligence and Multiple Intelligence in Kohgloyah and Boyer-Ahmad Province, General Administration of Youth and Sport. Volume 3, Issue 10, Page 89-99.
- Kidwel, Hardest, Murth and Sheng. (2011) Emotional Intelligence in Marketing Exchanges, Journal of Marketing, 75 (January), 78 –95.
- Kim and Agrusa,( 2011) Hospitality service employees’ coping styles: The role of emotional intelligence, two basic personality traits, and socio-demographic factors, International Journal of Hospitality Management, 30, 588–598.
- Lee, L., Amir, O., & Ariely, D. (2009). In search of homo economicus: Cognitive noise and the role of emotion in preference consistency. Journal of Consumer Research, 36, 173_187.
- Madrigal, R. (2008). Hot vs. cold cognitions and consumers’ reactions to sporting even outcomes. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 18, 304_319.
- Ministry of Sport & Youth of Iran (2014) Sport for all, strategy and development. Secretariat of the Strategic Council.
- Scheerder, J., Vandermeerschen, H., Borgers, J., Thibaut, E., & Vos, S. (2013). Vlaanderen sport! Vier decennia sportbeleid en sportparticipatie [Sport in Flanders! Four decades of sport policy and sport participation] (SBS Series, Vol. 5). Ghent: Academia Press.
- Vos, S. (2012). Triangle relationships in mass sport provision. Analyzing similarities differences and interorganisational relationships across civic, public and market sectors. Ghent: Academia Press.
- Vos, S., Wicker, P., Breuer, C., & Scheerder, J. (2013). Sports policy systems in regulated Rhineland welfare states: similarities and differences in fi nancial structures of sports clubs. International journal of Sport Policy and Politics, 5(1), 55–71.