- Bai Nasser (2008) .. "Investigating the Safety of Sporting Places in Golestan Province". Master's Degree, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran University, Pages 138-23.
- Dhurup, M., Mofoka, M., & Surujlal, J. (2010). “The relationship between stadium sportscapes dimensions, desire to stay and future attendance”. African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance, 16(3).
- Ellahi, Alireza; PourAghahi Ardakani, Zahra. (2004). "Studying the status of football stadiums in comparison with European standards". Journal of Motion, No. 19, pp. 79-63.
- Fred Gill. (2010). "Management of sports venues". Translated by Hasan Asadi, Keyvan Shabani Moghadam, Noshin Esfahani, Tehran University Press, Tehran University Press. Pages: 118- 139.
- Gary Higgs A., Mitch Langford A., Paul N. (2015)."Accessibility to sport facilities in Wales: A GIS-based analysis of socioeconomic variations in provision. Geoforum 62 : 105–120.
- Ghaderi, Omran. (2003). "Sustainable urban development and location of sports spaces in the city". Proceedings of the first Sports, Environment and Sustainable Development Seminar, National Olympic Committee. Pages 44-27.
- Ghufrani, Mohsen (2011). "Designing and Developing a Strategy for the Development of Championship Sport in Golestan Province" Physiology and Management Research in Sport, Spring 2011, No. 5, pp. 33-17.
- Huntley, M; Liue, X; Dougall, K; Gibbings, P. (2014). "Mapping cycling pathwaysand Route selection using GIS and GPS Faculty of Engineering and Surveying". The University of Southern Queensland Toowoomba, QLD 4350, Australi.
- Jing M., Errol H. (2015). "The GIS-based Research of Measurement on Accessibility of Green Infrastructure – A Case Study in Auckland". CUPUM 2015. 212-Paper.
- Monazami, Maryam; Alam, Shahram; Bushehr, Nahid. (2011). "Determining the Factors Affecting the Development of Physical Education and Women's Sports of the Islamic Republic of Iran", Sport Management, Fall 2011, No. 10, Pages: 168-151.
- Nobakht, Shams, (2004). "What is GIS?" New Traffic, Fourth Year, 19th; Tehran.
- Oh, K. Jeong, S. (2011), "Assessing the spatial distribution of urban parks using GIS", Department of urban planning, Hanyang university, Seoul, Republic of Korea, Landscape and urban planning - landscape urban plan, 17 Haengdang-Dang, Seongdong-Gu, 1: 25-32.
- Poggio, L. Vrscaj, B. (2009), "A GIS-Based human health risk assessment forurban green space planning-an example from Grugliasco (Italy)", Science of thetotal environment, 23: 5961-5970.
- Razavi, Seyyed Mohammad Hossein (2008). "Sustainable Development and People's Participation in the Development of Urban Sports Spaces". Abstract Articles of Investment Conference for the Development of Sports Spaces in Tehran (Challenges and Opportunities), Tehran.
- Razavi, Seyyed Mohammad Hossein, Rahmani, Mohammad; Razavi, Seyyedeh Amayeman. (2007). "New Technology Strategies in the Integrated Management of Facilities and Sports Potentials". Abstracts Conference Challenges and Opportunities Conference Mazandaran Sports, Babolsar.
- Saidnia, Ahmed (2003). "Cultural and Sports Spaces". Tehran, Sabz Apple, 10th volume. Pages: 23-21.
- Salimi, Mehdi; Hosseini, Mohammad Soltan; Shaani Bahar, Gholamreza; (2012). "Placement of sports venues using continuous models and spatial discrepancies based on the combination of two models of AHP and" TOPSIS. Sports Management Studies No. 13, Spring 2012, Pages 180-157.
- Siewwuttanagula, S., Inohaea, T., Mishima, N. (2016) "An Investigation of Urban Gravity to Develop a Better Understanding of the Urbanization Phenomenon Using Centrality Analysis on GIS Platform". Procedia Environmental Sciences. 36 :191 – 198.
- Taji Fayandari, Ahmad. (2011). "Study of Sport Places Using Geographic Information System (GIS) Case Study: (Sports Places in Rasht)". Sixth National Conference of Physical Education Students in Iran.
- Tarik Turk A., Olgun Kitapci B., Taylan Dortyol. I. (2014). "The Usage of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in the Marketing Decision Making Process: A Case Study for Determining Supermarket Locations". Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 148: 227-235.
- Yusufi, Elham, Qasami, Fatemeh, Salehi, Ismail, Kafi, Mohsen. (2013). "Locating and Analyzing Urban Green Space Approach by Considering Ecological Principles (Case Study: Birjand Parks)". Article 14, Volume 38, Issue 4, Winter 2013, pp. 169-178.
- Zari Baf, Mahdi, Esfandiar, Mojtaba (2008). "Using the spatial information system to identify areas suitable for building sports venues using hierarchical analysis". Abstract Articles of the Investment Conference for the Development of Sports Spaces in Tehran (Challenges and Opportunities), Tehran.