- Abbaszadeh. H, Dervish H, Alvani.S, Salehi Sedghiani.J (2011). “Strategy Pattern of Entrepreneurship Tendency in Iran's Banking System”. Strategic Management Studies, 7: 99-116. (persian)
- Akbari, M., Shakiba, H., Ziaee, M. S., Marzban, Sh. M. & Razi, S. (2013). “Studying relation between Organizational Health and Organizational Entrepreneurship:The Case of University of Tehran”. Journal of public administration, 5 (1): 1-20. (persian)
- Altinay, L; Wang, C. L. (2011). “The influence of an entrepreneur’s sociocultural characteristics on the entrepreneurial orientation of small firms”, Journal of Small Business & Enterprise Development, Vol. 18 No. 4, pp. 673-694.
- Ansari M., Ahmadpour Dariani, M. and Behrouz Azar, Z. (2010). “Characteristics of Individual Affecting the Development of Social Entrepreneurship in Charity Organizations of Tehran Province”. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 2(8)، 37-64. (persian)
- Askun, B., and Yıldırım, N. (2011). “Insights on entrepreneurship education inpublic universities in Turkey: Creating entrepreneurs or not? ”. Journal ofSocial and Behavioral Sciences, 24 (1), 663- 676.
- Auger, P., BarNir, A., & Gallaugher, J. M. (2003). “Strategic orientation, competition, and internet-based electronic commerce”. Information Technology and Management, 4(2), 139-164.
- Azizi, B., FarajollahHosseini,. J., Hosseini, S. M., and Mirdamadi, M. (2010). “Factors influencing the development of entrepreneurial education in Iran’s applied-scientific educational centers for agriculture”. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences, 5 (1), 77-83. (persian)
- Covin, J. G., & Wales, W. J. (2012). “The measurement of entrepreneurial orientation”. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36(4), 677-702.
- Csikszentmihalyi, M., & Sawyer, K. (2014). “Shifting the focus from individual to organizational creativity. In Csikszentmihalyi, M. (Ed) The Systems Model of Creativity”. Springer Netherland, 67-71.
- Dehghani M (2012). “Effect of environmental conditions on customer orientation and entrepreneurial tendency of private banks in Isfahan province”. MSc thesis. (persian)
- Dorudian .A., mozaffari. s, Tondnavis. F, azemnezhadilli.A. (2012). “Relationship between personality traits. Individual Skills and Leadership Style with Business Performance of Entrepreneurs”. Tehran Province. Entrepreneurship Development. 5(2)107-124.
- Farahbakhsh, M. (2015). “Investigating the Relationship between Cultural Dimensions and the Entrepreneurial Trend of the Managers of the Cooperative Rooms of Iran”. Master's thesis of Industrial Management, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Mazandaran University. (persian)
- Huang KP & Wang KY. (2013). “The moderating effect of social capital and environmental dynamism on the link between entrepreneurial orientation and resource acquisition”. Quality & Quantity, 47(3): 1617-28.
- Hutter, R. V., Pijpers, J. R., & Oudejans, R. R. (2016). “Assessing competencies of trainee sport psychologists: An examination of the structured case presentation assessment method”. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 23, 21-30.
- Keshavars L, Farahani A (2017). “The Relationship between Information Literacy and academic Performance among M.A Students of Physical Education”. Journal of Applied Research of Sport Management, 113. (persian)
- Lumpkin, G. T., & Dess, G. G. (1996). “Clarifying the entrepreneurial orientation construct and linking it to performance”. Academy of management Review, 21(1), 135-172.
- Mohammadi Eliasy .G, Farashkhah .M, Farrokh. S (2012). “The skills of entrepreneurship educators and educators for nurturing entrepreneurs in universities”. Entrepreneurship Development, 4(15):185-201. (persian)
- Movahedi R., Charkhtabian T. (2013). “Analysis of the areas of self-employment and employment of specialized courses in the field of agricultural extension and education”. Sciences of Agricultural Extension and Education, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 158-144.
- Pearce, I. I. J. A., Fritz, D. A., & Davis, P. S. (2010). “Entrepreneurial orientation and the performance of religious congregations as predicted by rational choice theory”. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 34(1), 219-248.
- Pezhgani.M.(1391). “Investigating the Effect of Environmental Conditions on Customer-Oriented and Private Entrepreneurial Trends in Isfahan Province”. Master's Thesis. (Persian)
- Pittino, D., Visintin, F., & Lauto, G. (2017). “A configurational analysis of the antecedents of entrepreneurial orientation”. European Management Journal, 35(2), 224-237.
- Rostami F., Gravandi Sh., Zarafshani K.(2011) “Phenomenology of Student Experiences in Establishing Business Case Study Students of Agricultural and Natural Resources Campus of Razi University of Kermanshah”, Entrepreneurship Development Quarterly, 14: 37-64. (persian)
- Rostami. M, Imani Jajarmi .H (2016). “Study of Unemployment from the Viewpoint of the Unemployed and its Consequences. Case study: Hassan Abad village in Delfan city) ”. Quarterly journal of social development, 11 (1): 73-102. (persian)
- Safari S, Samizadeh M (2012). “Need assessment of knowledge and entrepreneurship skills training in humanities”. Journal of Education Technology, 7(7): 65-79. (persian)
- Santomier,J. (2002). “Sport business entrepreneurship”. New England Journal of Entrepreneurship. 5: 5-6.
- Sharifian. E.(2009). “Designing a Process Pattern for Entrepreneurship Motivation for Physical Education Students”. Doctorate dissertation, Tarbiat Modares University. (persian)
- Wales, W. J. (2016). “Entrepreneurial orientation: A review and synthesis of promising research directions”. International Small Business Journal, 34(1), 3-15.