- Allen, N. J., & Meyer, J. P. (1990). The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization. Journal of occupational psychology, 63(1), 1-18.
- AMIRKAFI, M., & HASHEMINASAB, F. (2013). The effect of organizational justice, perceived organizational
support and organizational trust onorganizational commitment. Journal of social issues of iran. 1(4). 33-62
- Bahrami, M. A., Aghaei, A., Barati, O., & Tafti, A. D., & Ezzatabadi, M. R. (2016). Job Motivating Potential Score and Its Relationship with Employees’ Organizational Commitment among Health Professionals.
-Cohen, A. (2007). Commitment before and after: An evaluation and reconceptualization of organizational commitment. Human resource management review, 17(3), 336-354.
- Dabbagh P. esfahani AN. shidk A. (2012). Studing relationship beetwin perceived organization justice and organization silence. Case study: (khorshid hospital personals). Institute of interdisciplinary bus. Res. 3(10), 468-478
- DeConinck, J. B. (2010). The effect of organizational justice, perceived organizational support, and perceived supervisor support on marketing employees' level of trust. Journal of Business Research, 63(12), 1349-1355.
- Dehghanian H, Saboor E., & Hojati A. (2013). Investigating the Relationship between Components of
Organizational Justice and Organizational Commitment in an Insurance Company. Insurance research. 28(2). 153-180.
- Deniz, N., Noyan, A., & Ertosun, Ö. G. (2013). The relationship between employee silence and organizational commitment in a private healthcare company. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 99, 691-700.
- Detert, J. R., & Burris, E. R. (2007). Leadership behavior and employee voice: Is the door really open?. Academy of Management journal, 50(4), 869-884.
- Dostar M., & Esmaeilzade M. (2013). Organizational justice and its impact on Voice and employee
performance. Journal of Management Studies Improvement and Development. 23(72). 143-163.
-Eisenberg, E. M., Goodall, H. L., & Trethewey, A. (1993). Organizational communication: Balancing creativity and constraint. New York: St. Martin's Press.
- Farndale, E., Van Ruiten, J., Kelliher, C., & Hope‐Hailey, V. (2011). The influence of perceived employee voice on organizational commitment: An exchange perspective. Human Resource Management, 50(1), 113-129.
- Freund, A.,& Abraham, C. (2004). The relationship between work commitment and organizational citizenship behavior among lawyers in the private sector. The Journal of Behavioral and applied management, 5(2), 93-113.
- Ghalavangi H, Alizade S.,& Alizade M. (2015). The Relationship of Perceived Justice with Organizational
Commitment of Nahdeh Secretaries. Journal of School Psychology. 4(4). 111-124.
-Ghasemi, P., Zomorrodi, A., & Akbari Nasab, J.(2016). Studying the role of organizational justice, commitment and Ethical climate in organizational silence. International Academic Journal of Business Management . 2(1). 17-25
- Ghsmiany, SH., Poorreza, A., Forotan, S. (2014). Investigating the Relationship between Organizational
Justice and Organizational Commitment among Hospital Staff. Haspital journal. 13(3). 51-58.
- Gruman, J. A., & Saks, A. M. (2011). Performance management and employee engagement. Human Resource Management Review, 21(2), 123-136.
- Hames, K. (2012). Employees’ voice climate perceptions and perceived importance of voice behaviour: links with important work-related outcomes (Doctoral dissertation, Murdoch University).
-Handlon, R. L. (2009). The departure of the insurance agent: The impact organizational commitment, organizational justice, and job satisfaction have on intent to leave in the insurance industry (Doctoral dissertation, Capella University).
- Hirschman, A. O. (1970). Exit, voice, and loyalty: Responses to decline in firms, organizations, and states (Vol. 25). Harvard university press.
- Kamaluddin, M., Syaifuddin, D. T., & Mahrani, S. W. (2015). Leader Member Exchange (LMX) as Relationship Mediation between Organizational Justice Towards Work Motivation and Organizational Commitment.
-Koch, J. L., & Steers, R. M. (1978). Job attachment, satisfaction, and turnover among public sector employees. Journal of vocational behavior, 12(1), 119-128.
-Leephaijaroen, S. (2016). Effects of the big-five personality traits and organizational commitments on organizational citizenship behavior of support staff at Ubon Ratchathani Rajabhat University, Thailand. Kasetsart Journal of Social Sciences, 37(2), 104-111.
- LePine, J. A., & Van Dyne, L. (2001). Voice and cooperative behavior as contrasting forms of contextual performance: evidence of differential relationships with big five personality characteristics and cognitive ability. Journal of applied psychology, 86(2), 326.
- Liu, W., Zhu, R., & Yang, Y. (2010). I warn you because I like you: Voice behavior, employee identifications, and transformational leadership. The Leadership Quarterly, 21(1), 189-202.
-Masrek, M. N., Osman, M. A. F., Ibrahim, Z., & Mansor, A. N. (2015). Malaysian computer professional: assessment of emotional intelligence and organizational commitment. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 172, 238-245.
-Nadiri, H., & Tanova, C. (2010). An investigation of the role of justice in turnover intentions, job satisfaction, and organizational citizenship behavior in hospitality industry. International journal of hospitality management, 29(1), 33-41.
-Nikolaou, I., Vakola, M., & Bourantas, D. (2008). Who speaks up at work? Dispositional influences on employees' voice behavior. Personnel Review, 37(6), 666-679.
- Otarkhni, A. (2009). Justice and fairness in trust-based collaboration. Management perspective. 33(1). 29-47.
- Pinder, C. C., & Harlos, K. P. (2001). Employee silence: Quiescence and acquiescence as responses to perceived injustice. In Research in personnel and human resources management (pp. 331-369). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
-Rahman, A., Shahzad, N., Mustafa, K., Khan, M. F., & Qurashi, F. (2016). Effects of organizational justice on organizational commitment. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(3S), 188-196.
- Rezaeian, A. (2014). Expecting Justice and Justice in the Organization (Advanced Organizational
Behavior Management). tehran, samt publication.
-Safary, M.(2016).The Effect of Organizational Justice on Organizational Voice and Organizational
Performance. Third International Management Symposium Focusing on Sustainable Development.
- Scandura, T. A. (1999). Rethinking leader-member exchange: An organizational justice perspective. The leadership quarterly, 10(1), 25-40.
- Seid javadin, S., Tarahi, M., & Tahery gh. (2008). Understanding the Effect of Organizational Justice
Dimensions on Various Aspects of Job Satisfaction and Organizational.CommercialManagement Journal. 1(1). 55-70
-Shiuan, C. B., Yn, I. D., & Relley, J. H. (2003). Organizational Commitment: the Chinese Super Visionary Commitment and Employee Outcomes in Context Proximal Hypothesis or Global Hypothesis. Journal of Organizational Behaviors, 24(3), 14-45.
-Sultan hosseine, M., Kaderyan jahromi, M., & Sabery, A. (2013). Estimation of Relative Share of
Organizational Citizenship Behavior on Organizational Justice in Elite Men's Athletes. Sports Management
Journal. 19(5). 145-160
-Tan. Catin.(2014). Organization justics as a predictor of organizational silence. Educational Reasearch and reviews. Vol 9. 1190-1220.
-Thomas, J. P., Whitman, D. S., & Viswesvaran, C. (2010). Employee proactivity in organizations: A comparative meta‐analysis of emergent proactive constructs. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83(2), 275-300.
- Dyne, L. V., Ang, S., & Botero, I. C. (2003). Conceptualizing employee silence and employee voice as multidimensional constructs. Journal of management studies, 40(6), 1359-1392.
- Clay-Warner, J., Hegtvedt, K. A., & Roman, P. (2005). Procedural justice, distributive justice: How experiences with downsizing condition their impact on organizational commitment. Social Psychology Quarterly, 68(1), 89-102.
- Whiteside, D. B., & Barclay, L. J. (2013). Echoes of silence: Employee silence as a mediator between overall justice and employee outcomes. Journal of business ethics, 116(2), 251-266.
- Yarmohamadian, M., Shafiepoor, F.,& Foladvand, M. (2012). The Relationship between Organizational
Justice, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Trust and Organizational Commitment with Self Assessment of
Organizational Excellence in order to provide a predictive model. New Approach Quarterly in
Educational Management. 1(4). 1-18
- Zhang, Y., Huai, M. Y., & Xie, Y. H. (2015). Paternalistic leadership and employee voice in China: A dual process model. The Leadership Quarterly, 26(1), 25-36.
-Zhao, H. (2014). Relative leader-member exchange and employee voice: mediating role of affective commitment and moderating role of Chinese traditionality. Chinese Management Studies, 8(1), 27-40.