- "Beyond Yao: The Future of Chinese Basketball". Wharton University of Pennsylvania. 26 January 2011. Retrieved 22 January 2016
- . oryan (2005). Cham koshti, dar yasht farzanegi. Celebration Letter from Dr. Mohsen
- 1. J. Arya, A. Bahram. (1985). History of physical education and sport. University of Technical and Engineering Publications.
- A. naghibzadeh (2002). The Impact of National Culture on Foreign Policy. Tehran. Ministry of Foreign Affairs publication
- Dworetzky, L. (2010). The influence of a pre-school program on the acquisition of social and Indian and Alien Sports Culture, Suresh Kumar, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Satyawati College (Evening), University of Delhi, Delhi-110052 (India) email@example.com
- GH. Malekmohammadi (1985). Traditional indigenous, local sports. Tehran. National Olympic Committee.
- J. karimi (2007). The Place of sport in the Teachings of Ancient Persia. Text of the lecture Contemplation of Iranian History and Sports. Publication of the National Olympic Committee. pp. 75-81
- Leonard mark and stead Catherine (2002), public Diplomacy, foreign policy center, London.
- LI Zhaojin[a],*; CAO Aiping[a]. A Study on the Historical Development of China’s Sports Dream. Vol. 11, No. 1, 2015, pp. 1-4. Cross-Cultural Communication, 11(1), 1-4. Available from: http//www.cscanada.net/index.php/ccc/article/view/6109 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3968/6109
- M. Abbasi. (1995). Iranian Wrestling History. First volume. Ferdousi publication. P 20
- M. beyki. (2010). the soft power of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Third edition. Imam Sadegh University Press Tehran
- M. dehshiri (2014). Cultural Diplomacy of the Islamic Republic of Iran. First publication. Katibeh Scientific and cultural publication. Tehran
- M.m kashef (1999). A Study on the Local Games of West Azerbaijan. Harekat Magazine. First year. No. 1. pp. 53-66
- Organization of Physical Education of the Islamic Republic of Iran (2005). Detailed Studies of Iranian Sport Development. Sib sabz publication.
- S Abolghasemi. Tehran. Hermes publication
- S. Javid. (2007). Searching for the roots of the Olympic Games in Iran. Text of the lecture. The contemplation of history And Iranian sport. National Olympic Committee pp. 67-74
- S.A. shareyatzadeh. (1992). Shahroud people's culture. Volume II. First publication. Scientific and Cultural Publications. pp. 423-426
- S.R.salehi amiri. S. mohammadi. (2013). Cultural diplomacy. Second publication. Ghoghnos publication. Tehran.
- T. McKay. D. Marsh (2005). A comparative approach, in method and theory in political science. Translated by Amir Mohammad Haj Yusefi. Tehran. Strategic Studies
- T. nemati (2007). Physical education systems in ancient Iran. Collection of Researches The first international symposium on the history of Iranian sport. Tehran. National Olympic Committee. First publication. pp. 189-234
- Xiao-Feng HU. The Challenge for the National Traditional Sports in China Under the Background of Globalization. Sichuan Chengdu Sports College Graduate Department (610041), China firstname.lastname@example.org. 2014 International Conference on Social Science (ICSS 2014) © 2014. The authors - Published by Atlantis Press 380
- Zhao Hua Sun. A Study of Chinese Traditional Sports in Globalization. IOSR Journal of Sports and Physical Education (IOSR-JSPE) e-ISSN: 2347-6737, p-ISSN: 2347-6745, Volume 3, Issue 2 (Mar. – Apr. 2016), PP 35-36 www.iosrjournals.org