- Amiri, M., Portabian, A (2015). "Investigating the Relationship between the Components of Emotional Intelligence and Students' Creativity (Case Study: Payam Noor University of Southern Fars)", Journal of Innovation and Creativity in the Humanities, Vol. 5, No. 4, Spring, 1395, p. 216-191 (Persian).
- Bastani, G (2007). "Principles and Techniques for Communicating Effectively with Others", Second Edition, Tehran, Phoenix Publishing (Persian).
- Bambaeeroo, F., Shokrpour, N. (2017). The impact of the teachers’ non-verbal communication on success in teaching. J Adv Med Educ Prof. 5 (2): 51–59.
- Berko, R.M., V.V., A.D., and V.V., D.R. (2010). "Communication Management, Translation by Seyyed Mohammad Arabi and Davoud Izadi", Tehran, Office of Cultural Studies.
- Bagul, A. and Kueh, SH (2013). “The Effects of Nonverbal Communication of Hotel Employees upon Emotional Responses of Hotel Guests”. International Journal of Research in Management & Technology (IJRMT), Vol. 3, No.4, August 2013, 126-135.
- Chaudhry, N, A. & Arif, M. (2012). “Teachers’ Nonverbal Behavior and Its Impact on Student Achievement”. International Education Studies; 5(4): PP:56-64.
- Chulho, B., Kyongmin, L. (2016). The relationships among non-verbal communication, emotional response, satisfaction, and participation adherence behavior in sports participants. Journal of Physical Education and Sport Vol.16 No.Suppl. 2 pp.1052-1057 ref.many
- Deborah A, West and Charles A, Boucher (2012). "Fundamentals of Physical Education, Sport Sciences and Sports (Vol. 1)," translated by Ahmad Azad (2012), published by the Organization for the Study and Compilation of Humanities Books of Universities (position).
- Daroodi, H., Samadi, A (2013). "The study of the relationship between non-verbal communication and customer satisfaction at Toyota's car dealerships in Tehran", Media Studies, Eighth, No. 23, Autumn 2013, Page 91-101.
- Eidi, H.,, Abbasi, H., Bakhshichenari, A., Fadaei, M (2013). "Expectant satisfaction of athletes through emotional intelligence and its components", Sports Psychology Studies, No. 6, Winter 2013, p. 48-37.
- Jung, H. S. and Yoon, H. H. (2011). “The effects of nonverbal communication of employees in the family restaurant upon customer’s emotional responses and customer satisfaction”. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 30, 542-550.
- Jowett, S. & Nezlek, J (2011). “Relationship interdependence and satisfaction with important outcomes in coach–athlete Dyads”. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships; 29(3): PP: 287–301.
- Karimi, M., Dabaghi, A. Tabatabaei, O. (2012). “The Impact of Nonverbal Communication on Iranian Young EFL Learners’Attitudes and Understanding of Lexical Items”. BELT Journal Porto Alegre; 3 (2): PP:188-203.
- Riahi Farsani, L., Farokhi, A, Farahani, A, Shamsipour, P (2012). "Effect of emotional intelligence training on psychological skills of athlete adolescents", Journal of Growth and Motor Learning-Sport, Volume 5, Issue 4, Winter 2013, Page 40-25.
- Saroukhani, B (1996). "Sociology of Communications", 6th edition, Tehran, Information publication.
- Lafreniere, M. A. K., Jowett, S., Vallerand, R. J., & Carbonneau, N. (2012). “Passion for coaching and the quality of the coach-athlete relationship: The mediating role of coaching behaviors”. Psychology of Sport and Exercise; 12, PP:144-152.
- Langan, E. Blake, C. & Lonsdale, C. (2013). “Systematic review of the effectiveness of interpersonal coach education interventions on athlete outcomes”. Psychology of Sport and Exercise; 14, PP:37-49.
- Moen, F. (2012). “Subjective Beliefs Among Sport Coaches About Communication During Practice”. scandinavian sport studies forum; 3, PP:121–142.
- Rahmanzadeh, S, A., Najafi Niasar, T (2013). "The Study of the Relationship between Communication Teachers 'Teachers at Teachers' College of Teaching Faculty of Vali Asr with Training Effectiveness", Media Studies, Article 14, Volume 8, Issue 4 (Successive 23), Winter 2013, Page 206-193.
- Raiola, G., & Tore, D, T. (2012). “Non-Verbal Communication and Volleyball: A New Way to Approach the Phenomenon”. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences;.3 (2): PP:347-356.
- Rhind, D. J. A.; Jowett, S.; Yang, S. X. (2012). “A comparison of athletes' perceptions of the coach-athlete relationship in team and individual sports”. Journal of Sport Behavior.35 (4): PP:433-452.
- Sullivan ,P., Paquette ,K., Holt ,N., & Bloom ,G. (2012). “The Relation of Coaching Context and Coach Education to Coaching Efficacy and Perceived Leadership Behaviors in Youth Sport”. The Sport Psychologist; 26,PP: 122-134.
- Trzaskoma-Bicsérdy, G., Bognár, J., Révész, L., & Géczi, G. (2012). “The Coach- Athlete Relationship in Successful Hungarian Individual Sports”. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching; 2 (4): PP:485-495.
- Tuan Anh, N. (2017). The importance of awareness of non verbal communication in leadership success. International Business, pp: 1-61.
- Tatari, M. (2017). The Relationship between Communication Skills and Work Ethics of Physical Education Directors in the Education of Western Provinces with the Satisfaction of the Teachers. Practical research in sport management, Volume 6, Issue 23, Winter 2013, Page 11-19.