- azimidelarestaghi, A., razavi, S. M. H., & Boroumand, M. r. (2019). Identifying the Effective Context Conditions of Strategic Entrepreneurship Deployment in Sports Business. Journal Management system, 7(4), 41-50(Persian).
- Azimzadeh, S. M., Ehsani, M., Kordnaeij, A., Kozechian, H., & Pitts, B. (2014). A model for small and medium-sized sport enterprises start-up. Sport Management and Development, 1(4), 51-68(Persian).
- Corbin, J., & Strauss, A. (1990). Grounded Theory Research: Procedures, Canons, and Evaluative Criteria Qualitative Sociology, 13(1), 3-21.
- Dettwiler, P., Lindelof, P., & lofsten, H. (2006). Utility of location: A comparative survey between small new technology-based firms located on and off Science Parks—Implications for facilities management. Technovation, 26(4), 506-517.
- Fakhari, H. (2015). Review of Knowledge-based Firms Definition Consistent with the Economic Conditions of Iran. Journal of Science & Technology Policy, 6(4), 69-88(Persian).
- Garner, J., Humphrey, P., & Simkins, B. (2016). The business of sport and the sport of business: A review of the compensation literature in finance and sports. International Review of Financial Analysis, 47, 197-204.
- Ghorbani, M. H., & Vahdani, M. (2016). Designing a Model of Competences of Entrepreneurs in the Iran’s Sports Industry. Sport Management Studies, 8(39), 205-228(Persian).
- Javadiansaraf, N., & Shajie, R. (2009). study of Physical Education Students Attitudes to Entrepreneurship barriers and business startup problems After graduation. Research in Sport Sciences, 8(22), 81-95(Persian).
- Lendel, V., & Varmus, M. (2011). Creation and implementation of the innovation strategy in the enterprise. Economics and management, 16, 819-825.
- mansuri, s., vazifeh, z., & tabas, h. y. (2017). prioritizing the effective factors in the development of knowledge-based companies of Kerman. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 10(2), 319-338(Persian).
- mirghafoori, s. h., sharifabadi, A. M., & Zahedi, A. E. (2018). Designing an Integrated Model for Developing the Innovation and Commercialization Level of Iran's Knowledge-based Companies. Innovation and Creativity in Human Sciences, 7(4), 107-142(Persian).
- Mohamadkazemi, R., Zaffarian, R., khodayari, A., & Javadinia, M. (2014). Identifying Entrepreneurial Business Opportunities in Sports Industry with an IT Approach. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 7(1), 95-112(Persian).
- Nicolau, J. L. (2011). The decision to raise firm value through a sports-business exchange: How much are Real Madrid’s goals worth to its president’s company’s goals? European Journal of Operational Research, 215(1), 281-288.
- Nobakht, F., Ehsani, M., Kozechian, H., & Amiri, M. (2015). Background factors affecting on success of medium and small businesses in the country Sport. Sports and Youth Strategic Studies, 14(28), 1-18(Persian).
- Ramezanpournargesi, G., Ramezanpournargesi, S., & Ghafari, A. (2015). Key factors influencing ond development of technological entrepreneurship in knowledge _ based companies based in science and technology parks in Iran. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 8(4), 749-766(Persian).
- Rezaie, S., & Salehipour, M. (2019). Analytical of Effective Factors on Development of Iran's Sports Industry. Human Resource Management in Sport Journal, Online publication(Persian).
- Rostamzadeh, P., Sadeghi, H., Asari, A., & Yavari, K. (2014). The effect of government investment on Iran's economic growth. Economic Research (Sustainable Growth and Development), 14(4), 177-210(Persian).
- Stefan, I., & Bengtsson, L. (2017). Unravelling appropriability mechanisms and openness depth effects on firm performance across stages in the innovation process. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 120, 252-260.
- Talebi, K., Sanaiipour, H., & Heidari, N. (2011). Explaining the Role of Science and Technology Parks in the Growth of Technology-Driven Companies. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 4(1), 147-166(persian).
- zabihi, h., Shojaei, V., & hami, m. (2018). Investigating the Relationship between Skill and Academic Literacy and the Success of Sport Business considering the Mediating Role of Entrepreneurial Orientation. Applied Resaearch of Sport Management, 7(27), 69-78(Persian).