- Abasi, J. (2003). Investigation The role and status effective factors of Relationship Marketing on the Key customer satisfaction Mellat Bank Tehran Province. M.Sc. Thesis, Tehran University. [Persian]
- Afchangi, S., Hadavi, S F., & Ellahi, AR. (2013). Prediction of Costumers Satisfaction and Intention to Revisit by Components of Relationship marketing in Sport Clubs: The Study of Mashhad`s Women Aerobics. Journal management system, 1(4), 63-70. [Persian]
- Amirtash, A., Maleki, S., & Afsharian, J. (2015). A model of relationship marketing and customer loyalty in the users of public swimming pools in Tehran. Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 2(8), 111-118. [Persian]
- Anderson, E., & Weitz, B. (1992). The use of pledges to build and sustain commitment in distribution channels. Journal of marketing research, 18-34.
- Anderson, J. C., & Narus, J. A. (1990). A model of distributor firm and manufacturer firm working partnerships. the Journal of Marketing, 42-58.
- Badi, S., Wang, L., & Pryke, S. (2017). Relationship marketing in Guanxi networks: A social network analysis study of Chinese construction small and medium-sized enterprises. Industrial Marketing Management , 60, 204-218.
- Banasiewicz, A. (2005). Loyalty program planning and analytics. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 22(6), 332-339.
- Chan, T. K. H ., Cheung, C. M. K ., S hi , N ., Lee, M. K. O .(2015). Gender differences in satisfaction with Facebook users, Industrial Management and Data Systems, 115 (1), 1 82 -206.
- Fontenot, R. J., & Hyman, M. R. (2004). The antitrust implications of relationship marketing. Journal of Business Research, 57(11), 1211-1221.
- Gaurav, K. Mohammad Khan, K. (2013). “Impact Of Relationship Marketing And Perceived Service Quality On Customer Loyalty: An Agenda For Inquiry”. The International Journal Of Management. Issn 2277-5846. PP: 46-52.
- Ghazizadeh, M., Beigi Nia, A., & Abbaspour, M. (2011). Investigating the Effect of Affiliate Marketing on Customer Loyalty Using the Extended Relationship Marketing Model (ERM) (Case study: Mellat Insurance Company). Business strategies-Daneshvar, former behavior, 9 (47), 407-422. [Persian]
- Lee, J. H., Kim, H. D., Ko, Y. J., Sagas, M. (2010). "The influence of service quality on satisfaction and intention: a gender segmentation strategy". Sport Management Review,14(1), pp: 54-63.
- Manoir ,S., Kofashpour , A ., & Mortazavi, S. (2010). Determining the Role of Gender in Investigating the Effect of Relationship Marketing Strategy on Customer Loyalty in Travel Agencies in Neyshabur. M.Sc. Thesis, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. [Persian]
- Moghimi, M. (2011). Identification of factors influencing the effective implementation of relationship marketing in case study services (physician, cinema, bank, car repair). M.Sc. Thesis, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz - Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences . 30-45. [Persian]
- Pedragosa, V., & Correia, A. (2009). Expectations, satisfaction and loyalty in health and fitness clubs. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 5(4), 450-464.
- Rao, S., & Perry, C. (2002). Thinking about relationship marketing: where are we now?. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 17(7), 598-614.
- Rashid, T. (2003). Relationship marketing: case studies of personal experiences of eating out. British food journal, 105(10), 742-750.
- Seyed Javadin, S R., Barari, M., & Saatchian, V. (2014). Relationship Marketing in Sport Industry. Sport Management Review, 6 (24), 15-34. [Persian]
- Shirkhodai, M ., Nejat ,S ., & Akbari, A. (2013). the Effect of Relationship Marketing Tactics on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty of Iranian Insurance Company. New Marketing Research, 1 (16), 129 - 147. [Persian]
- Tsuji, Y., Bennett, G., & Zhang, J. (2007). Consumer satisfaction with an action sports event. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 16(4), 199-208.
- Venus , D., & Zahouri , B. (2011) .Investigating the Impact of Marketing Value Dimensions on Customer Loyalty to the Brand of Mobile Phones. The Quarterly of Commercial Management. 3(8), 149-172. [Persian]
- Wong, A., & Sohal, A. (2003). Service quality and customer loyalty perspectives on two levels of retail relationships. Journal of services marketing, 17(5), 495-513.