- Abbasi, M., Sheikh, R., Abaei Talaee, A ,. Tahmasebi, M. (2014). "Managing managers' thinking in the face of a forest uses techniques and management tools with an axiom design approach". International Conference on Management Tools and Techniques. University of Tehran.
- Akbari Yazdi, H., Hamidi, M., Sagadee, S. N., & Khabiri, M. (2014). "Analysis and quality analysis of services in the Iranian soccer league based on the Sarqual model". Sport Management Studies, 25, 15-38.
- Aldamoe, Fathi M. A., Yazam, Mohamed, Hamid Ab, Kamal, (2013), "Human Resource Management Practices on Organizational Performance in Libya Firm", Public Administration Research; Vol. 2, No. 1: 29- 31.
- Borgianni Y., Matt D. T., (2016). "Applications of TRIZ and axiomatic design: A comparison to deduce best practices in industry", Procedia CIRP, 39: 91-96.
- Brown, J. D., (2001). Using surveys in language programs. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Dornyei, Z. & Taguchi, t., (2010). Second language acquisition research series (2end Ed.). New York.
- Eraji Nghondar, R., Mosheri, K., & Khabiri,M. (2015). "Determining the structural equation modeling the relationship between motivational chaoses with achieving the purpose of footballers in talent detection clubs in Mashhad". Sport Management Studies, 2(4), 89-106.
- Emadi, M., & Naseh, M. (2014). "Analysis of the factors affecting the satisfaction and presence of spectators at the Iranian Football Pro League". Sport management and development, 3(5), 63-75.
- Farrell Robert, Cliff Hooker., (2013). "Design, science and wicked problems", Design Studies, 34.6: 681-705.
- Farahani, A., Ghasemi, H., Honari, H., Khodadadi, MR. (2014). "Modeling of fanfare of brand-based Value for Iranian Football Clubs". Applied research in sports management, 3(11), 51-64.
- Gillham, B., (2008). Developing a questionnaire (2nd Ed.). London: Continuum.
- Griffin R., Moorhead G., (2011). Organizational behavior, South-Western. Cengage Learning.
- Ghazanfari, D. (2011). "A survey on the coordination between business level strategy and human resources level strategies based on strategic reference points at SA-Iran Company". (Unpublished masterʼs thesis). Tehran University-Qom Paradise, Iran.
- Iarossi, G., (2006). the Power of Survey Design: A User's Guide for Managing Surveys, Interpreting Results, and Influencing Respondents. Washington, D.C: The World Bank.
- Lee, Feng-Hui; Lee, Tzai-Zang; Wu, Wann-Yih., (2010). "the relationship between human resource management practices, business strategy and firm performance: evidence from steel industry in Taiwan"; The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 21: 9, 1351- 1372.
- March Salvatore T., Gerald F. Smith., (1995) "Design and natural science research on information technology", Decision Support Systems 15.4: 251-266.
- Mrak, BA, Joel M. (2011). Managing Volunteers in Canadian Community Sport Organizations, Thesis for the degree of Masters of Arts in Applied Health Sciences (Sport Management), Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Moodi, N. (2012). "Determining the validity and desirability of designed structures, using axiomatic design techniques with decision techniques, Master's Thesis", Shahroud University of Technology, 13-51.
- Naong, MN., (2014). "The Impact of Skills- Development Training on Lower-Level Employee’s Motivation and Job Satisfaction – A Case-Study of Five South African Companies", Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 5, No. 20, 369- 381.
- Nowrouzi, S. (2015). Designing a human capital development model in sport with an emphasis on capability approach. (Ph.D Thesis), Tarbiat Modarres University.
- Shaikh R, Moodi N (2014). "A New Approach in Designing a Questionnaire Using Aid-based Design Technique". Educational Measurement Schedule. 2014. 4 (16). P: 37-55.
- Shaikh R, Saremi, M. (2006). Presentation of a mathematical model for the timing of the establishment of a purely designed production system based on axioms. Tehran. University of Tehran.
- Shaikh R. (2014). Managing managers' thinking in the face of a forest uses techniques and management tools with an axiom design approach. International Conference on Management Tools and Techniques, Tehran, University of Tehran.
- Shaikh R. (2008). "Presentation of the mathematical model for the phase-out of the production system deployment using an axiom design". Journal of Administrative and Economic Sciences.3.
- Soltan Hosseini, M., Nasr Isfehani, D., Nasr Isfehani, F., & Jaberi, A. (2014). "Determine the relative share of team identity among the managerial factors of the clubs present in the Iranian Premier League". Sport Management, 6(1), 109-133.
- Salonitis K., (2016). "Design for additive manufacturing based on the axiomatic design method", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 1-8.
- Sudan, S. & Bradburn, N.M., (1974). Respond effect in surveys: A Review and synthesis. Chicago: adline.
- Tajammal, Hussain, Sheikh Sana Ur Rehman, (2013). "Do Human Resource Management Practices Inspire Employees’ Retention? Research Journal of Applied Sciences", Engineering and Technology, 6 (19): 3625-3633.
- Zaralı F., Yazgan H. R., (2016). "Solution of logistics center selection problem using the axiomatic design method", World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology", International Journal of Computer, Electrical, Automation, Control and Information Engineering, 10(3): 489-495.