- Ahmadi, A., Fathola, M., Tajodin, E., (2009). A Comprehensive Approach to Strategic Management. Science Production Publishing, p: 312-320.
- Asadi, S., Talebi, K., Hoseni, S.R., (2015). Identification and analysis of entrepreneurial strategies in the selected food industry. Entrepreneurship Development,vol 8 (4), p: 611-629.
- Bankipur, B., Karimi, A., Ahmadpur, A., (2015). An analysis of the mechanisms for developing small and medium businesses. Entrepreneurship Development,vol 7(2), p:305-326.
- Ehsani, M., Azimzadeh, S.M., Kordnaech, A., Kozecheyan, H., petz, B (2016). Investigating the relationship between entrepreneurial personality traits and the creation of small and medium sized businesses. Sports Management Journal, vol 1, p:62-89.
- Hitt, M. A., Ireland, R. D., Sirmon, D. G., & Trahms, C. A. (2011). Strategic entrepreneurship: creating value for individuals, organizations, and society. The Academy of Management Perspectives, 25(2), 57-75.
- Ireland, R.D., & Webb, J.W. (2009). Crossing the great divide of strategic entrepreneurship: Transitioning between exploration and exploitation. Business Horizons, 52(5), 469-479.
- Lechner, Ch., Vidar, G. S. (2014). “Entrepreneurial orientation, firm strategy and small firm performance ”. International Small Business Journal, 32(1): 36-60.
- Mandalizadeh, Z., Ahsani, M., Honari, H., (2015).Designing a Sustainable Entrepreneurship Model in Exercise Using the Theory of Data. Sports Management Journal, vol8(5), p:709-725.
- Mirzaiyan vanab, Z,. Mahdi poor, A.R, Azmasha, T,. (2017). Presenting a Strategic Entrepreneurship Model for Achieving Competitive Advantage in Sports Offices in Khuzestan Province. 45, p: 175-190.
- Nasirzadeh, A.M,. Farahani, A,. Vatandoost, M,. (2018). Analysis and Investigating the Factors Affecting the Entrepreneurship of the Graduates of Physical Education in Iran. Sports Management Studies, 10(47), p: 17-34.
- Omidi, Y., Mohamad Kazemi, R., Azemude, S. (2016). Identifying and analyzing environmental barriers of entrepreneurship in the Ministry of Sports and Youth. Sports management, 8(5), p: 753-775.
- Saebi, T., Lien, L., & Foss, N. J. (2017). What drives business model adaptation? The impact of opportunities, threats and strategic orientation. Long range planning, 50(5), 567-581.
- Shahriyari, S.A., Ahmadpur, M., Razavi, S.M., (2016). Investigating the Effect of Organizational Bipartite on Strategic Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Development Magazine, VOL 8(4), P: 767-786.
- Shijayi, M., Ghuchani, S.M., Kazemi, F., (2012). Application of Action Evaluation Matrix and Strategic Situation (Analysis SPACE ). Mahanameh Scientific - Specialty of Cement Technology, VOL 53, P:13-20.
- Song, G., Min, S., Lee, S., & Seo, Y. (2017). The effects of network reliance on opportunity recognition: A moderated mediation model of knowledge acquisition and entrepreneurial orientation. Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
- Webb, J. W., Ireland, R. D., & Ketchen, D. J. (2014). Toward a greater understanding of entrepreneurship and strategy in the informal economy. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 8(1), 1-15.
- Yiu, D. W., Hoskisson, R. E., Bruton, G. D., & Lu, Y. (2014). Dueling institutional logics and the effect on strategic entrepreneurship in Chinese business groups. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 8(3), 195-213.
- Zun, L. Qiaoyan, Y. (2017). The Cultivation of Sports Talents with Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Physical Education Major of Chinese Universities. Asian Pacific Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development.