- Atashzadeh, F, Pazargadi, M & Zagheri Tafreshi, M, (2012). The Concept of Nursing Care Quality from the Perspective of Stakeholders: A Phenomenological Study. Journal
- Creswell, J. W. (2005), Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research (2nd edition)
- Dasht-Abadi, Mostafa (2014), Sermon Friday prayer, July 20, URL: http://tnews.ir/news/ e78227647759.html. (in persian)
- education and psychology. Translated by Reza Nasr & et al (2008). Tehran, Samt press, Gall, M, Borg, W, Gall, J (2005). Qualitative and quantitative research methods in Garratt, L. (1989). Women in Sports, CitySports, 3 (7), 10-12.
- Hafshejani, Ahmad; (2015). "Obstacles to the presence of women as spectators in sports fields from the perspective of physical education experts in Shahrekord". First National Conference on New Findings in Sport Sciences. (in persian)
- Hojatullaslam Adelinejad, Head of the Office of the Supreme Leader's Representative in Ahwaz University of Medical Sciences, Third Meeting of the Committee for the Coordination of Cultural Activities of the Food and Drug Dept. of Ahvaz University, Dec. 8 (2013). http://www.iqna.ir/fa/News/. (in persian)
- Ingelhart. S , Sarker. N, Yozart. H (2008), Social influences in sports activity among adolescents, The Journal of the royal society for the promotion of health: jon 2008; 128, 1, Academic research library.
- Karimi, Hassan (2014), Women and Men's Stadium, Women's Magazine No. 82. (in persian)
- Kilic, S., S. Saharso & B. Sauer (2008), «Introduction.The Veil: Debating citizenship, gender and religious diversity» Special issue Social Politics. International Studies in Gender, State and Society 16(4), pp. 397-410.
- Koushepher, Yahya. 2002, Psychological Foundations of Gender, Tehran, Office of Social Planning and Cultural and Social Studies, Ministry of Science and Research and Technology. . (in persian)
- Lee, J. (2001), A Grounded Theory: Integration and Internalization in ERP Adoption and Use, Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, University of Nebreska,In Proquest UMI Database.
- Lichti. F & Zabereski. G (2009), Trends in physical activity behaviors and attitudes among South Australian youth between 1985 and 2005: Journal of science and medicine in sport 10, 418-427.
- Maanen, M. (1982). Phenomenological pedagogy. Curriculum Inquiry, 5, 6-10. 12. of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences; 1(3): 214-228
- Riahi, Mohammad Esmaeil (2011), A Study on Gender Differences in Body image Satisfaction, Woman in Development and Politics, Volume 9, Issue 3. (in persian)
- Salajeghet, Azita; Musopour, Nematollah. (2011). "Comparison of Student Pattern Coverage of Governmental Universities, Message Noor and Islamic Azad University". Quarterly journal of cultural research, Jahroman period, issue 3. (in persian)
- Schulenburg, S. (1999) Religion and sport, in J. Riordan and A. Kruger (eds) The International Politics of Sport in Twentieth Century, London: E & FN Spon.
- Strauss, Anselm L., & Corbin, Juliet (1990), Basics of Qualitative Research: Grounded Theory Procedures and Techniques, Sage.
- Strauss, Anselm L., & Corbin, Juliet (2001), The Grounded Theory Perspective I: Conceptualization Contrasted with Description, Sociology Press.
- Wal set, Katrina (2010), The role of law in promoting woman in elite athletics, An examination of four, doi : 10.1177/ 1012690209353088 International review for the sociology of sport, March 2010, vol 45, No 1, 13-21.