- Ahmadi, P., & HadiZadeh, M., & Qarehvalilu, M. (2010). "Investigated the Relationship between Servant Leadership, Leader Trust and Organizational Trust". Articles Collections of First National Conference Management, Shiraz, Retrieved from: http://www.civilica.com/Paper-moelmi01- moelmi01_040.html
- Baghersalami, S., & Rezaei Kalidbari, H.R., & Hassanpour, A. (2010). "Investigating the Role of Servant Leadership in Promoting Organizatinal Trust:A survey of Employees of Tax Affairs Offices of Guilan Province". Journal of Management Development and Evolution, 5, 23-30.
- Chow, I. H. S. (2011). "Organizational Socialization and Career Success of Asian Managers". International Journal of Human Resource Management, 13(4): 720-737.
- De Waal, A. & Sivro, M. (2012). "The Relation between Servant Leadership, Organizational Performance and the high-Performance Organization Framework". Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 49(2), 173-190.
- Eidipour, K., & Zardoshtiyan, Sh., & Jamshidi, E., & Amiri, J. (2013). "Predict Employee Job Satisfaction, According to the Servant Leadership in Office of Youth and Sports of the West Country". Journal of Applied Research of Sport Management, 2(2), 113-121.
- Esmail Lu, S., & Khan Mohamadi, H. (2008). "Servant Leadership Style". Tadbir Magazine, 193, 16-19.
- Freehan, M.A. (2008). Servant-Leadership and Communication: Perspectives from Staff and Volunteers of a nonprofit Organization. A Thesis Presented to the Faculty in Communication and Leadership Studies, School of Professional Studies, Gonzaga University, Retrieved from: http://web02.gonzaga.edu/comlstudentresources/freehanthesis.rtf.
- Galavandi, H., & Soltanzadeh, V., & Amiri, A.R. (2012). "Predicting Qualities of Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Teachers based on Features of Servant Leadership in Principals in High Schools of Naghade". New Thoughts on Education Faculty of Education and Psychology Al-Zahra University, 7(4), 140-160.
- Gholipour, A., & PourEzzat, A. A., & Hazrati, M. (2009). "The Investigation of Servant Leadership on Organizational Trust and Empowerment in Public Organizations". Quarterly Journal Public Administration, 1(2), 103-118.
- Goodarzi, M. (2011). Management of Behaviour in Sport. Tehran: University of Tehran Press.
- Gucel, C., & Begec, S. (2012). "The Effect of the Servant Leadership on Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Case Study of University". International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanity Studies, 4(1), 1309-8063.
- Haghighatian, M., & Hashemianfar, S., & Moradi, G. (2013). "The Survey of the Effect of Organizational Socialization on Social Responsibility of Employee’s in Kermanshah Oil Company". Journal of Applied Sociology, 51 (3), 71-96.
- Hasanpur, A. (2005). "Practical Model for Servant Leadership". Tadbir Magazine, 153, 14-16.
- Hoveyda, R., & Jamshidian, A.R., & Mokhtarifar, H. (2011). "A Study of the Relationship between Organizational Socialization and Commitment of Teachers Hamadan Secondary Schools". Journal of Applied Sociology, 43(3), 63-82.
- Ismail, M., & Ramly, E. S. (2010). "Career Aspirations of R&D Professionals in Government Research Institutes and Multinational Corporations in Malaysia". Organizational and Markets in Emerging Economies, 1(2), 32-47.
- Khaef Elahi, A. A., & Norouzi, M. T., & Danaii Fard, H. (2009). "Explaining the Model Effectiveness in Iranian Public Organizations Based on the Role of Servant Leadership". Journal of Management Research in Iran (Modares Human Sciences), 13(2(61)), 65-91.
- Khalesi, N., & Salehi, M., & Moradi, F., & Ahadinezhad, B., & Mohammadi, R., & Rohani, B. (2012). "The Relationship between Servant Leadership and Job Involvement of staff in Teaching Hospitals Affiliated to Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences: 2011". Journal of Health Administration, 15(47), 23-32.
- Khoshbakhti, J., & Keshtidar, M., & Zende Budi, M. (2013). "The Relationship between Servant Leadership and Organizational Commitment among the Sport Boards Employees in Bushehr". Journal of Sport Management Review, 4(16), 113-130.
- Laub, J. A. (1999). Assessing the Servant Organization: Servant Organizational Leadership Assessment (SOLA) Instrument. Thesis Florida Atlantic University.
- Nadi, M.A., & Golparvar, M., & Siadat, A. (2009). "Organizational Socialization and Personnel Career Aspiration in Workplace". Journal of Applied Sociology, 21(1), 159-176.
- Nair, K (1994). A Higher Standard of Leadership: Lessons from the Life of Gandhi. First edition, Berrett‐Koehler Publishers: San Francisco, CA.
- Nasr Esfahani, M., & Nasr Esfahani, A., & Nuri, A. (2011). "The Relationship between Servant Leadership and Organizational Commitment and its Components on Employees Welfare Organization Esfahan Province". Journal of Management Studies, 4(11), 105-124.
- Parris, D. L., & Peachey, J. W. (2013). Encouraging Servant Leadership: A "Qualitative Study of how a Cause-related Sporting Event Inspires Participants to Serve". Journal of Leadership, 9(4), 486-512.
- Sendjaya, S., & Pekerti, A (2010). "Servant Leadership as Antecedent of Trust in Organizations". Leadership and Organization Development Journal, 31(7), 643-663.
- Spears, L.C (1996). "Reflections on Robert k Greenleaf and Servant‐Leadership". Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 17(7), 33‐35.
- Spears, L.C. (1998). "Insights on Leadership: Service, Stewardship, Spirit and Servant-Leadership". New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
- Stefansdottir, K. H. (2013). "Are there Signs of a better Organizational Performance in the Presence of Servant Leadership"? Reykjavik University, Retrieved from: http://skemman.is/en/item/view/1946/1620.
- Stramba, L (2002). "Servant Leadership Practices". Community College Enterprise, 9(2), 102-113.
- Tariq, Z., & Ambali, A. R. (2013). "Examining Servant Leadership Attributes and Employee Trust". Asian Journal of Empirical Research. 3(5), 551-562.
- Vondey, M. (2012). "The Relationship among Servant Leadership, Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Person-Organization Fit, and Organizational Identification". International Journal of Leadership Studies, 6(1), 3-27.
- Winston, B. (2003). "Extending Patterson’s Servant Leadership Model: Explaining how Leaders and Flowers Interact in a Circular Model". Paper Presented at the Servant Leadership Research Roundtable, Regent University: Virginia Beach, Retrieved from: http://www.regent.edu/acad/global/publications/sl_proceedings/2003/winston_extending_patterson.pdf.
- Yousefi Saeidabadi, R., & Hasanzadeh, R., & Esmeil Tabar, F. (2010). "Relationship between Servant Leadership and the Quality of Employee`s Life in the Curative Service Organization in Tehran in 2009". Educational Administration Research Quarterly, 1(3), 31-48.