- Aghaalipoor, M. (2015). The role of advertising on student recruitment at Sama College based on the AIDA model. Thesis for Master's Degree in Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tabriz University.
- Alipoor, M. Khodaverdi, Y. Matlabi, M. (2009). Investigation of Aida Model Functions on Mental and Behavioral Response of Banks' Customers in Zanjan (Comparative Study of Agricultural Banks and Organizations). Quantitative Studies in Management, 2 (1), 163-132.
- Asadi, A. Rezaeisoofi, M. (2014). The Role of Advertising in the Mass Media on the Purchase of Sporting Goods Influencing Weight Loss from the Perspective of Female Physical and Non-Physical Female Students. Communication Management in Sports Media. Year 2. Consecutive Issue 7, 49-54.
- Bronner, F. & de Hoog, R. (2013). Economizing on vacations: the role of information searching. International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research, 7 (1), 28-41.
- Emery, p (2010). Past , present future major sport event management practice the practitioner perspective. Sport management review 13. 158-170.
- Esmaeili, N. Goudarzi, M. (2012). Ranking of Public Relations Tools Based on AIDA Model in Manufacturing Sector of Sports Industry by AHP Method. Mobility and Research Management Research, Year One, Issue 1.
- Hamidi M, Chekaniazar M, Parvinzad M, Sobhani N, Sedghi A. (2016). Strategic Planning to Develop Sports Tourism of Maragheh with a Focus on Water-Based Sports Mainly Canoepolo. J. Civil Eng. Urban. 6 (1): 01-06.
- Hamidizadeh, M. Ghareche, M. Hadizadeh, A. Salimipoor, S. (2015). Designing and Explaining the Model of the Effect of Recommendation Advertising on the Mental Image of Tourist Destination and Travel Intention (Case Study: Isfahan), Business Management, 8 (4), 811-832.
- Heydari, A.(2004). Investigating the Role of Media in Identifying Iranian and Foreign Tourists, Specialized Journal of Media Studies.
- Higham , J . Hinael, t (2007) sport & tourism research: A Geographic approach, journal of sport & tourism, vol.11, No1, 31-49.
- Higham, J. Hinch, T (2002). sport, speed a time: effects of the Otago highlanders franchise on tourism. Journal of sport management , 12(3), 235-257.
- Hinch, T; Higham, J. (2003). Sport tourism development. Channel View Publication. UK. Kim, C. (1999) Cross- cultural perspectives on motivation. Annals of Tourism Research 261, 201-204.
- Lee, W. Y. (2009). The Moderating Role Of Sport Service Type On The Relationship Between Ad Message Type, Service Trial Promotion, And Consumers’ Responses To The Advertisements. Doctoral Dissertation, Indiana University.
- McDonough, J. (2003). Encyclopedia of Advertising, Fitzory Dearborn–An imprint of the Taylor and Francis Group, New York, First Edition, pg.1254.
- Moeinfard, M. Shooshinasab, P. Kazemnezhad, A. (2013). Strategies for Development of Recreational Sports Tourism Industry in Iran. Journal of Sport Management and Development, 2 (5), 1-17.
- Noori, A. (2010). Sanjayi's Implementation of Iranian Tourism Tourism Management System, MSc Thesis.
- Rezaeisoofi, M. Allahhasani, E. Zarei, A. (2013). Investigating the Barriers to the Development of Sport Tourism in Kurdistan Province. Postgraduate Thesis.
- Roosta, A. Khalilishojaei, V. (2009). Propaganda from Theory to Practice, Letter Publishing, First Edition, Tehran.
- Shojaei, V. Tojjari, F. Soleymani, B. Doosti, M. (2011). Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses of Sport Tourism in Mazandaran Province, Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior.
- Solberg, H. Preuss, H.(2007). Major sport events & long – tern tourism impacts journal of sport management, 21. 213-234.
- Swart, k. Bob, U (2007). Sport & tourism research: A Geographic approach, journal of sport & tourism, vol.11, N, 1, 31-49. A national sport tourism strategy in South Africa beyond 20100 Politikon 34(3), 373-391.
- Taghavi fard, M. Asadian, F (2015). Presentation of E-Tourism Development Model with Structural-Interpretive Modeling Approach. Journal of Tourism Management Studies. Eleventh Year, No. 33, 19-39.