- Azeem, Md & Salfi, N. A.(2012). "Usage of NVivo Software for Qualitative Data Analysis", Academic Research International., 1(2), 262-266.
- Androf, Vladimir and Francois, Jean (2001). "Economics and Culture; Translation of AllahWeridi Jazayeri"; Organization of Physical Education of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Afshari, Mustafa (2015). Analysis of the Effect of Effective Management of Enthusiasm, Resistance Economics and Exercise Development in Economic Development of Iran's Sports Industry, Ph.D, Urmia University.
- Askari, Fariba (2004). Investigating the economic situation of Iran's sports industry in 1998 and 2001 based on GDP estimate; Doctoral dissertation, Tehran University of Physical Education and Sport Sciences
- Baldwin, B.(2017) Think world class: shift your thinking–maximize your results. Motivational press Publisher.
- Chappelet, J.-L. (2005) Sport and Economic Development – input paper for the 2 nd Magglingen Conference.
- Creswell, J. W., & Miller, D. L. Determining (2000). Validity in Qualitative Inquiry, Theory into Practice.
- Chiarini, A & Vagnoni, E. (2015). "World-class manufacturing by Fiat. Comparison with Toyota Production System from a Strategic Management, Management Accounting, Operations Management and Performance Measurement dimension", Journal International Journal of Production Research , 53(2) , 590-606.
- Danaee Fard, Hassan; Alwani, Seyyed Mehdi; Azar, Adel (2009). Qualitative Research Methodology in Management: A Comprehensive Approach, Third Quarter, Tehran: Saffar-Eshraghi, p. 131.
- Flick, Eve (2008). An Introduction to Qualitative Research, Translated by Hadi Jalili, Tehran: Nashr-e-Ni, p. 143.
- Farsijani, H. Keshavarz, S. (2016). "The Principle 0f Word Class", Management Elmegostar, edition 5, 5-12 (In Persian).
- Glaser, B. G. (2001). "The grounded theory perspective:Conceptualization contrasted with description", ociology Press. 145-148.
- Gholami, Ali Noghi, Zare, Alireza, Ghalavand, Akbar, Shirali, Rezvand (2017). "Investigating the Factors Affecting the Formation of Small and Medium Enterprises in the Sports Industry of the Country", Applied Research of Sport Management, Year 6, Number 2, Serial (22), Autumn, 1396, pp. 57-66
- Khodadad Kashi, Farhad, Karimnia, Elham (2017). "Examining the Impact of Economic and Social Factors on the Success of the Countries in Olympic Games (1996-1992)", Economic Modeling Research Quarterly, No. 25, Autumn 95, pp. 43-67.
- Memari, Jaleh (2007). Analysis and modeling of marketing mix of sport industry in the country with decision-centered approach, Doctoral dissertation, Tehran University- Physical Education Faculty.
- Morteza Rezaei Soufi, Abbas Shabani (2013). Investigating the Impact of Mass Media on Financing the Sport in Sports Communication Management in Sports Media, First Year, No. 3, Winter 99-93.
- Mohammadi Moghani, Hojjat, Kashif, Seyyed Mohammad, Henry, Habib, Garakhani, Hassan (2016). "Factor Analysis of Governmental Political Role in the Implementation of the Privatization of the Sports Industry", New Approaches to Sport Management, Volume 4, Number 13, pp. 61-72.
- Negin Taji, Vahid, Javanshir, Hassan and Chagar, Maryam (2017). Identification Identification and Prioritization, The Key Factors of the Success of Small and Medium Business Enterprises in Achieving the Global Classroom Approach: CFA / FUZZY AHP Case Study: Small and Medium Enterprises of Shiraz, International Congress on the Perspectives of World Class Management, March 2009, Tehran.
- Pitts. B. G. & Fielding, L. W. & M iller, L. K. (1994). "Industry Segmentation theory and the Sport Industry: Developing a Sport Industry Segmentation Model", Sport Marketing Quarterly, 3(1), 15-24.
- Pitts, B. G. & Statler, P.K. (1996). Fundamental of Sport Marketing Morgantown; Fitness Information Technology.
- Perez-Perez , M, Serrano Bedia, A.M. , Concepcion Lopez-Fernandez , M , García-Piqueres, G. (2018). "Research opportunities on manufacturing flexibility domain: A review and theory-based research agenda", Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 48(1), 9–20.
- Petrillo, A, De Felice, F, Zomparelli, F. (2018). "Performance measurement for world-class manufacturing: a model for the Italian automotive industry", Total Quality Management & Business Excellence , Published Online: 22 Jan 2018.
- Qalibaf, Mohammad Bagher (2010). Strategic look to the sports system in the country. Hamed Negarestan Publishing House, Tehran.
- Richards, L. & Morse, J.M. (2012). Readme First for a User’s Guide toQualitative Methods (3rd edition), Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Rostamzadeh, Parviz, Sadeghi, Hossein, Assari, Abbas, Yavari, Kazem (2014). "The Effect of Government Investment on the Economic Growth in Iran", Quarterly Journal of Economic Research (Sustainable Development and Development), Fourteenth, No. 4, pp. 177-210.
- Seyyed Hosseini, Seyed Mohammad and Alireza Selukdar (2007). Review of different perspectives and factors about the world-class dynamic production model, Fifth International Management Conference, Tehran, Ariana Research Group, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRIMC05-IRIMC05_034.html.
- Sharifian, Ismail, Yousefi Zarandi, Mohammad Hussein, Tabriz Hero, Cyrus (2015). "The Barriers to the Exercise Industry in Competition with Outdoor Sport Goods", Applied Research of Sport Management, Year 5, Number 1, Successive (17), Summer, pp. 67-75.
- Sanderson, K.; Harris, F.; Russel, S.& Chase, S. (2000). "The economic benefit of sport: A Review", Business and Economic Research Ltd ( BERL).
- Strauss, Anselm and Corbin, Juliet (2012). Principles of qualitative research: Techniques and stages of ground theory. Translation: Ibrahim Afshar (2012). Tehran: Publishing Ney.
- Sandeep, Rajesh Kumar and Nitin. (2016). "Identification of Barriers in Implementation of World Class Manufacturing (WCM)Practices: A Literature analysis", International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 3( 5), 2363- 2366.
- Wikner, J & Backstrand, J. (2018). "Triadic perspective on customization and supplier interaction in customer-driven manufacturing", Production & Manufacturing Research, 6(1 ), 3-25.
- Zhang, J. J, Brandon Mastromartino, E. K, Qian, T, Y. Nauright, J. (2018). "The sport industry in growing economies: critical issues and challenges", International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, 19 (2), 110-126.