Document Type : Research Paper
Ph.D. Student in Sport Management, of Islamic Azad University, Kerman Branch
Associate Professor of Sport Management, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman
Sport Management Department, Shahid Bahonar University, Kerman, Iran
The purpose of the present study is to Identification and Prioritization of Factors Affecting succession in the Ministry of Sport and Youth with Competency-Based Approach. This study in terms of goal is a kind of applied research, in terms of time is cross- sectional, in terms of data collection is a mixed and combined data, and in terms of method and strategy is a correlation study. In the first stage, reviewing the texts and selective open- source coding (content analysis), the primary data of staff's competency variables and its related components and surrogacy variables were extracted qualitatively, and then in the second stage, , in the third stage, using quantitative method analyzing and model fitting is performed. Gathering information is through field and library method. After determining the research sample, the interview tool is used to collect the required data. Information is gathered through library, checking the documents, interview and standard competency and researcher- made surrogacy questionnaires. human resource management and a high working background, so senior managers, human resource managers of Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs, and experts of human resource management field were selected as experts through snowball sampling
- Ahmadi, Seyed Ali Akbar-Darwish, Hassan ؛ Sobhanifar, Mohammad Javad and Fazeli Kobra, Emd. (2014). “Designing and Explaining the Conceptual Model of Human Resources Competencies in Nahj al-Balagheh Using Content Analysis and ISM Techniques”. The Basij Strategic Studies Quarterly. 17, No. 64: 27-55
- Amjad Zoborest, Mohammad (2013). “The Challenge of Planning and Alternative Management in the Education Departments of Kurdistan Province”. Journal of Organizational Behavior in Education. Volume 1. Number 2. Page: 94-77
- Arab, the glory. Khalili, Tirthashi. (1396). A Comparative Study of the Impact of Alternative Management on Organizational Performance between Kashan Azad University and Narag Azad University ", Islamic Azad University, Islamic Azad University of Narag Branch, Faculty of Management, M.Sc.
- Beheshti Far, Melike. (2011). Evaluation and Explanation of the Implementation Requirements of the Substitute System in the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran and Providing a Desirable Model Based on Vision Goals 1404. PhD in Public Administration, Islamic Azad University, Kerman Branch, Iran.
- Davoodi, Seyed Ali. Yaghoubi, Noor Mohammad (1397). “A Framework for Talent and Substitute Education in Higher Education”. Journal of Human Resource Management Research Imam Hussein (AS). 10th year, No. 1 (consecutive issue 31). Spring 1979. Pages 75 to 100
- Duvali, Mohammad Mehdi; Zamahani, Majid; Darvish, Hassan & Azar, Adel. (1396). “Designing a Model for the Selection of Heads of Centers and Units of Payame Noor University”. Ninth Year, No. 3 (29th consecutive issue), Fall, 2017.
- Faghihi, Abolhassan. Zakari Mohammad. (2013). “The Pathology of Establishing Alternatives to Managers in Iranian Governmental Organizations”. Public Management Thesis. Fall and Winter 2014. No. 15-16 from page 15 to 24
- Ghiasi Nodoushan, Saeed et al. (2011). “Model of Implementation of Animal Husbandry System in University Managemen”t, Journal of Educational and College Studies, 1, Summer 2012
- Hadizadeh Moghaddam, Akram. Soltani, Farzaneh (2011). “Explaining the Components of Implementing Alternative Breeding Management in the Organization (Case Study: Headquarters of National Iranian Oil Company and Subsidiaries Based in Tehran)”. Journal of Management and Human Resources in the Petroleum Industry. Year Three. No. 10. Winter 2011.
- Hosseini, Seyed Hassan. Shaemi Borzeki, Ali. Nasr Esfahani, Ali. “Designing Alternative Management System Model Based on Native Organizational Indicators”. Journal of Human Resource Management Research Imam Hussein (AS). 10th year, No. 1 (consecutive issue 31). Spring 1397.
- Hosseinian, courage. Omani, Ja'far (2013). “Appropriate Model of Competent Human Resource Planning (Case Study: Naja Police and Public Security)”. Journal of Resource Management in Law Enforcement. second year. Issue 2. Summer 2014.
- Jalilian, Amir Mansouri. Sufi, Alireza (2012). “Substitution of Najah Managers and Commanders, Dimensions and Validation based on Exploratory and Confirmatory Factor Analysis”. Supervision and Inspection Quarterly. Seventh year. No. 23
- Kamali, Forough. Mostafavi Rad, Angel (1396). “Relationship between meritocracy and organizational development in Fars Province Youth and Sports Directorate”. Second International Conference on Management and Accounting and Dynamic Auditing. June, 2016. Tehran, Iran.
- Kharazmi, Omid Ali et al. (2016). “Analytical study of the gap between the current situation and the desirable status of implementing the succession system in Mashhad”. Urban Management Studies Quarterly. Eighth Twenty-Seventh. Fall of 2016.
- Pleasing Kasai, Abolghasem et al. (1396). “A Study of the Key Success Factors on the Replacement of Principals of School District 4 in Tehran”. Journal of Applied Studies in Management and Development Sciences. Year Two - Number One (consecutive: 3)
- Yazdani, Mahmood (2011). “Developing the Leadership Competencies Needed to Develop a Succession Plan (Case Study: Parsian Gas Refining Company)”. Journal of Human Resource Management in Oil Industry. forth year . No. 1- Autumn 2012.
- Armestrang, M (2008). “Strategic human resource management:4th Edition”. London
- Dohm, A. (2000), “Gauging the labor force effects of retiring baby boomers”, Monthly Labor Review.
- Donner, E.; Michael, Gridley, D.; Ulrich, S. and Bluth, E. I. (2017), “Succession Planning and Management: The Backbone of the Radiology Group’s Future”, Journal of the American College of Radiology, 14(1), 125-129.
- Groves, K. S. (2007). “Integrating leadership development and succession planning best practices”. Journal of Management Development, 26, 3, 239.
- Groves, K.S. (2007), “Integrating leadership development and succession planning best practices”, Journal of Management Development, 239-260.
- Jeou-Shyan Horng H.H. Liu C-H. Lin L & Tsai C-Y (2011). “Competency analysis of top managers in the Taiwanese hotel industry”. International Journal of Hospitality Management. Vol. 30 pp. 1044˚1054.
- Kay C. Moncarz E. (2007). “Lodging management success: Personal antecedents’ achievement KSAs and situational influencers”. International Journal of Hospitality Management. Vol. 26 No. 3 pp. 33˚48.
- Kuching, P.K (2006). “Markov Chains: Modeles, Algorithms and Applic ations”. Proceeding of the Academy of Human Resources Development. North Carolin http:/ / www.bitc.org.uk
- McKee, , Kagan, A., & Ghosh, A. (2019). “Small asset credit union executive succession concerns”. Journal of Co-operative Organization and Management, 7(1), 26-33.
- Mateso, E.P. (2010). “Understanding succession planning and manage ment ef -forts at Midwestern university”. (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from http: // etd. ohiolink. Edu.
- Moreno, J. V., & Girard, A. S. (2019). “Capitalizing on an Existing Shared Governance Structure in Developing Leadership Succession Planning”. JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 49(4), 193-200.
- O'Donohue, M. (2016). “Using a Knowledge Management Approach to Support Effective Succession Planning in the Civil Service”, Masters Dissertation, Dublin Institute of Technology.
- Pandey, S., & Sharma, D. (2014). “Succession Planning Practices and Challenges: Study of Indian Organisations”. Procedia Economics and Finance, 11, 152-165.
- Pandey, S., & Sharma, D. (2014). “Succession Planning Practices and Challenges: Study of Indian Organisations”. Procedia Economics and F.