Abdollahi, H. (2015), Design of the Model of the Effect of Social Capital and Knowledge Management on the Growth of Faculty Members of Departments and Schools of Physical Education and Sport Sciences of Iran. Ph.D. Department of Sport Management, Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamedan.
- Afkhami Rouhani, H. Doaee, H. (2012), Relationship between human resource practices and the implementation of knowledge management at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Library Research and Information Research, 2 (1), pp. 55-70.
- Alas, R., Vadi, M, Demirer, H, & Bilgin, N. (2012), Readiness to change at Turkish hotel industry. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 62, 615-619.
- Anuradha Chawla, E., Kevin K. (2004), "Predicting openness and commitment to change", Leadership & Organization Development Journal, Vol. 25 Issue: 6, pp.485-498.
- Burgeron, B. (2007), The basics of knowledge management. Translation by Mohammad Qarbani and Seyyed
Mohammad Bagheri, Karaj, Management Research and Training Institute, First Edition .
- Chih-Hsing L., Tingko L. (2015), Promoting entrepreneurial orientation through the accumulation of social capital, and knowledge management. International Journal of Hospitality Management 46 (2015) 138–150.
- Chang, M.Y., Hung, Y.C., Yen, D.C. ND Tseng, P.T. (2009), "The research on the critical success factors of knowledge management and classification framework project in the Executive Yuan of Taiwan Government", Expert Systems with Applications, 9(12), pp. 5376-5386.
- Gandhi, S. (2004), 'Knowledge management and reference services', the journal of academic librarianship, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 368-81.
- Haeri Yazdi, M. R., Afshar Jalili, Y. (2009), Case Study: Designing and Deploying a Strategic Knowledge Management Model with the Approach of Learning Organizations in Megafa Co. Seventh International Management Conference.
- Holt, D.T., Bartczak, S.E., Clark, S.W., and Trent, M.R. (2004), “The Development of Instrument to Measure Readiness for Knowledge Management”, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference on System Science, pp: 6-17.
- Khoudaee Matin, I. (2011), Investigating the readiness of knowledge management implementation in
Islamic Azad University of Mashhad. Permanent Master's Letter, Islamic Azad University, Neyshabour Branch.
- Legisan, M., Malekzadeh, Gh. (2010), Study of the relationship between readiness to change the dimensions of the learning organization. Governmental Perspective, (4), 118-110.
- Legisan, M. Malekzadeh, Gh. Hosseini, Z. (2013), Designing and Testing the Organizational
Readiness Preparedness Model for Strategic Development of Information Systems. Quarterly
Journal of Information Processing and Management, No. 1, Volume 29, pp. 61-93.
- Lucas, L. Rivera.p. (2006), ‘‘Effective Leadership and Management in Universities and Higher Education Institutions’’, California Management Review, Vol. 41, No. 3, pp. 125-145.
- Lucier, C. (2003), "When knowledge adds up to nothing: Why knowledge management fails and what you can do about it", Development and Learning in Organizations, 17(1), pp. 32-35.
- Mousavi, S. J., Safajani, A.M., Shirvani, S. (2014), The Effect of Knowledge Management
and Psychological Empowerment on Personnel Creativity. Contemporary Research in Sport
Management, 4 (7), pp. 81-95.
- Nasimi, M., Masoumi, H., Fazelifar, S. (2015), The Relationship between Knowledge Management
Components and Strategic Thinking from the Viewpoint of Managers and Employees of Sports
and Youth Departments of Mazandaran Province. Quarterly Journal of New Research on Sport Sciences.
- Sha'bani-Bahar, Gh., Bagheri, Y., Honry, H. (2015), Designing a Knowledge Management and Performance Management Model and Studying Their Relationships in Iranian Sports Federations. Quarterly Journal of Sports Management, Volume 7, Number 1, pp. 145-158.
- Radaie, A.., Tahari Mehrjerdi, M.H., Shakeri, F. (2013), Investigating the relationship
between organizational readiness for deploying knowledge management and organizational
performance with the approach of organizational excellence model, Quarterly journal of the
Institute of Science and Technology of Iran, 28 (3), pp. 643,658 .
- Skyrme, D. (2012), KM basics, knowledge connection, David Skyrme Associates.
- Taghizadeh, H., Soltani, Gh., Mehdi Loy, R. (2010), A Survey of the Knowledge Management Process in a Service Organization, Quarterly Journal of Management Beyond. 2 (12) pp. 33-48.
- Tourkzadeh, J., Abd shareefi, F. (2015),The prediction of readiness for organizational change based on the perception of the bank's employees is the type of organizational structure with the role of intermediary organizational cohesion .Journal of Management Studies, 24 (78), pp. 33-64.
- Wong, K.Y. and Aspin wall, E. (2003),"Is knowledge management equivalent to information technology?", Proceedings of the Fourth European Conference on Knowledge Management, Oxford University, Oxford, pp. 989-97.
- Ziaee, M. S., Monavarian, A., Kazemi Kfranani, I. (2011), Investigating the relationship between social capital and the degree of organizational readiness for the establishment of knowledge management (study of steel company). Public Administration Publication No. 8, Volume 3, pp. 179-198.