- Abul Ghasemi, Mahmoud. Karimian, Zahra, (2012), "Education and faculty of faculty members in medical science universities, A look at the past, A vision from tomorrow," Tehran, Higher Education Letter, New Year, Year 5, No. 17 , Pages: 76-49.
- Ahmadi Sha'arlou, Mahnaz. (1392), "Identification of faculty members in the field of humanities at public, public and affiliated universities of Ardabil", PhD thesis, Shahid Beheshti University.
- Alex J. Auseon; Patrick T. O’Gara; Elizabeth Klodas; David R. Holmes, Jr; Marcia J. Jackson; Joseph S. Green; Marvin A. Konstam; Rick A. Nishimura. (2016), "The Essential Role of Educator Development:", J Am Coll Cardiol", 67(18):2177-2182. doi:10.1016/j.jacc.2016.02.052.
- Alexander, A., Karvonen, M., Ulrich, J., Davis, T., Wade., A (2012), "Community College Faculty Competencies", Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 36 (11): 849-862.
- Alstete, J. w. (2000), "Posttenure faculty development: Building a system for faculty development and appreciation", Aishe-Eric Higher Education Report , vol: 27,no.4,Jossey-Bass
- Athanasios, Giannopoulos. (2014), "Performance management as a process of promoting innovation in software industry", Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences September, Pp: 1-4.
- Austin, A. E., McDaniels, M. (2006), "Preparing the Professoriate of the Future: Graduate Student Socialization for Faculty Roles. In J.C. Smart (ed.)", Higher Education: Handbook of Theory and Research. New York, Higher Education, 21: 397-456.
- Baasandorj, D. (2010). "Faculty development program needs at Mongolian State University: Content and Strategies", RetrievedNovember 16, 2011, from www.ProQuest.com,UMI 344133838.
- Bagherian, Fatemeh. (2004), "The role of faculty in the development of higher education", collection of articles on higher education and sustainable development. Tehran: Institute for Research and Planning of Higher Education.
- Bagherpanahi, Samaneh. Jamshidi, laleh. Aminbibdokhti, Ali Akbar. (1392), "The Possibility of Establishing the Center for the Growth of Faculty Members of Qom University", Master's Degree, Faculty of Economics, Management and Administrative Sciences, Semnan University.
- Bahador, Hamidola. (1392), "Growth and Growth of Faculty Members", Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Management Studies and Development of Medical Education.
- Deci, E., Ryan, R. (2000), "The “what” and “why” of the goal pursuits", Psychological Inquiry, 11(4), 212-219.
- Dorodi, Homa. Kengari, Soheila (1393), "Explaining the Relationship between Organizational Culture in the Growth of Manpower (Case Study: Tabriz) General Tax Administration of Tabriz", Quantitative Studies in Management, Year 5, Issue 1, Spring, Pages: 120-103.
- Farasatkhah, M. (2009), "University and higher education: Global perspectives and Iranian problems", Tehran: Ney Publication.
- Fetrat, Mohammad Ali. Harasani, Abasalat. Abolghasemi, Mahmoud. Ghahremani, Mohammad. (1395), "Validation of performance management model of faculty members of Kabul University", Quarterly Journal of Educational Measuring and Evaluation Studies, Vol. 6, No. 13, Spring, Pages: 185-157
- Feyzi, Davood. Rezaeirad, Mostafa. Ghaffari, Naeimeh. (1392), "Analysis of the Impact of Education and Emergence on Knowledge Management and Personnel Responsibility", The First International Conference on Political Epic (with an Approach to Middle Eastern Developments) and Economic Epic (with Approach to Management and Accounting).
- Gappa, J. M. (2008), "Today's Majority: Faculty outside the Tenure System", Change: The Magazine of Higher Learning, 40 (4): 50-54.
- Gharouneh, Davood. Mirkamali, Seyyed Mohammad. Bazargan, Abbas. Kharrazi, Seyd Kamal. (1394), "A Model for the Growth of Faculty Members of the University of Tehran", Research and Planning in Higher Education, 12th Year.
- Grover, Kenda S.; Walters, Shelly; Turner, Ronna C. (2016), "Exploring Faculty Preferences for Mode of Delivery for Professional Development Initiatives", Journal of Distance Learning Administration, v19 n1 Spr.
- Homauoni Damirchi, Amin. Mojhoub-e Eshrat-Abadi, Hassan Mehri Dariush Vosoughinayeri, Abdullah. (1395), "Assessment of faculty members' upsurge and proposing optimal strategies for its improvement" (Case study: a military university), Military Management Quarterly, Year 16, Issue 1, Bahar, Pages: 59- 29
- Hosseini Nasab, Seyyed Dawood. (1375), "Centers for the Effectiveness of Academic Membership at Universities", Tehran, Institute for Research and Planning of Higher Education.
- Ijtihadi, Mostafa. Gourchian, Nadergholi. jafari, Parivash. Shafiezadeh, Hamid. (2011), "Identifying the Dimensions and Components of Improvement of Faculty Members in order to Provide a Conceptual Model", Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, No. 62, pp. 46-21.
- Jamshidi, laleh. Pardakhtchi, Mohammad Hassan. Sabbaghian, Zahra. Ghahremani, Mohammed. Arefi, Mahboubeh. (2007), "Studying the Faculty Status of Faculty Members of Shahid Beheshti University and Presenting a Model for Continual Improvement", Master's Degree, Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Shahid Beheshti University.
- Jordan, C., Doherty, W. J., Webb, R., Cook, N., Dubrow, G., Mendenhall, T. J (2012). “Competency-Based Faculty Development in Community-Engaged Scholarship: A Diffusion of Innovation Approach”, Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement. 16 (1): 65- 95.
- Maneshgar, Maryam. Abbasi, Asadollah. (1395), "The pathology and pathology of managers' support for human resource development and development", Quarterly Journal of Human Resource Education and Development, Year 3, Number 8, Spring, Pages: 56-29
- Marzban, Zahra (2009), "Investigating the Necessity of Establishing Faculty Members' Developmental Center at Shahid Beheshti University (Human Resources, Equipment, Programs)", Master's Degree, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University
- McGriff, S. J. (2001), "Leadership in Higher Education: Instructional Designer in Faculty Development", Proceeding of the Annual Conference of the Association for Educational Communications and Technology. Atlanta, GA: Pp: 308- 313.
- Mclean. M, Cilliers. F, Van J. W, (2008), "Faculty development: Yesterday, today and tomorrow", Medical Teacher 30: 555–584 (AMEE GUIDE NO 36)
- Moore, Alison L.; Reiser, Robert A.; Bradley, Terra W.; Zhao, Weinan. (2016), "Faculty Professional Development Focused on Identifying Funding Opportunities: An Interactive Tool", The Journal of Faculty Development,
Volume 30, Number 3, Pp: 5-14(10).
- Mousavi zareh, Mehdi. Farzanegan, sadegh. (2008), "Factors Affecting the Growth of Academic Quality of Academic Members in Universities Faculty Views", Master's Degree, University of Tehran.
- Muhebzadegan, Yousef. Pardakhtchi, Mohammad Hassan. Ghahremani, Mohammad. Frosatkhah, Maghsoud. (1392), "Creating a Model for the Growth of Faculty Members with a Theory Based Data Foundation", Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, No. 70, pp. 25-1
- Naeem Uahkhan, M. (2005), “Designing A Model for Staff Development in Higher Education in Pakistan”, (Doctoral dissertation), University of Arid Agricultur, Rawalpindi.
- Naveh Ebrahim, Abdulrahim. Poorkarimi, Javad (2008), "Presentation of a Conceptual Model for the Improvement of Faculty Members of Universities and Higher Education Centers", Quarterly Journal of Research in Educational Systems, Volume 2, Issue 5, Pages 121-101
- Parker,Carolyn; Morrell,Claudia; Morrell, Christopher; Chang, Lillian. (2016), "Shifting Understandings of Community College Faculty Members: Results of an Equity-Focused Professional Development Experience", The Journal of Faculty Development
, Volume 30, Number 3, Fall 2016, Pp 41-48(8).
- Ragan, L. C., Bigatel, P. M., Dillon, J. M (2012), "from Research to Practice: Towards an Integrated and Comprehensive Faculty Development Program", Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks. 16 (5):71- 86.
- Reneau, M. (2013), "Teaching Nurses Sight Unseen: Comparing the Cultural Competency of Online and On-Campus BSN Faculty", Journal of Transcultural Nursing, 24(1): 78–85.
- Rezaei, Ali Mohammad. (1385), "Organizational Growth and its Measurement Indicators", Policeman Human Development Bulletin, Third Year, Issue 7, Mehr and Aban, Pages: 87-64103.
- Rezaian, Ali. khandan, Ali Asghar. Ganjali, Asadollah. Moridian, Hassan (1393), "The Excitement of Faculty Members in Universities; Case Study: Faculty Members of Imam Sadiq University", Culture at Islamic University, Year 4, Issue 4, Winter, Pages: 24-1
- Rose Grant, M., Keim, M. C. (2002), “Faculty Development IN Publicy Supported Two-Year Colleges”, Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 26, 793–807.
- Safari, Sana. (2009), "Model Design for Educational Evaluation of Faculty Members of Shahid Beheshti University", PhD, PhD, PhD, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran.
- Salehian, Alireza. (2004), "Organizational growth", Management, Volume 91 and 92, Issue 91 and 92, December and D, pp. 34-31.
- Salimi, Ghayem. Heydari, Elham. keshavarzi, Fahimeh. (1394), "Academic Membership Qualifications for the Achievement of the Academic Mission; Reflection on the Perceptions and Expectations of PhD Students", Two Journal of Innovation and Value-Creating, Year 3, Issue 7, Spring and Summer, pp. 84 -96
- Scott, O. (1987), “A Study To Design and Recommend a Faculty Development Model For Promoting Professional Growth and Instructional Change”, A dissertation presented to The Faculty of The Graduate school of Education and Psychology, Pepperdine University.
- Shabani - Bahar, Gholam Reza. Farahani, Abolfazl. Ghare, Mohammad Ali. Siavashi, Mohammad (1395), "Determining the Components of the Professional Development of the Faculty Members of the Schools of Physical Education in the Country and Measuring its Fitness", two editions of Management and Development of Sport, Year 5, Issue 2, Successive 9.
- Shabani - Bahar, Gholam Reza. Nikoofar, Morteza. Erfani, Nasrollah. Hamidi, Mehrzad. (1393), "The Role of Diversity Management in Organizational Development of Faculty Members of Physical Education at Universities across the Country", Applied Research in Sport Management, Year 3, Issue 2, Issue 10, Autumn, Pages: 138-129
- Shafiezadeh, Hamid. Ijtihadi, Mostafa Ghourchian, Naderogholi. jafari, Parivash. (2011), "Identifying the Components and Components of Faculty Members for the Presentation of a Conceptual Model", Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, Year 17, No 62, Pages 46-21.
- Sugumar, V. (2009), "Competency mapping of teachers in tertiary education", ANNA university.
- Tusi, Mohammad Ali. (1380), "Organizational Growth", Tehran Publications, Government Education Management Center
- Weixiang. Zhang
, Yitao. Wang
, Defang. Ouyang
, (2016), "Professional Development of Chinese-Origin Pharmacy Faculty Members in Western Countries", social sciences, education studies, doi Wesley
, J. (2005), “Current Characteristics of Faculty Development in Public Two-Year Colleges in Texas”, (Doctoral dissertation), Texas A& M University.
- Wilkerson, L. Irby, D. M. (1998), "Strategies for improving teaching practices: A comprehensive approach to faculty development", Aca Med, 73(4), Pp: 122-129.
- Williams. K. (2008), "Troubling the concept of the "Academic Profession" in 21 st Century higher education", Higher Education. 56, Pp: 533-544.
- Yavari, Zeynab. Gulrukh, Rezvan Meydani, Mahmoud. Gorji, Reza (1394), "Investigating Components of Organizational Acceleration from the Viewpoint of the Education Staff of Alborz Province", The First International Management Conference, Economics, Accounting, and Educational Sciences, http://www.civilica.com/Paper-MEAE01-MEAE01_1477 .html
- Yervani, Hooshang. Faezipoor, Mohammad Mehdi. (1385). "Analysis of Factors Affecting the Improvement of Study Opportunities of Faculty Members of Tehran University", Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 12th, 3rd, No: 16-1.