- Bahar, M.; Zare, M. (2009). “Categorization of fashion in Tehran: an emphasize on women's clothing”. Women in development and politics. Vol. 7. No.3. pp.27-48.
- Cash, T.F Tomas. F, Milkewicz, N., & Joshua, I. (2002). “Body image and psychosocial difference among stable average weight, currently overweight and formerly overweight women”, An International Journal of Research in Body Image 1, 155-167.
- Etemadolsaltaneh, M. (2005). Media worries in western world. Tehran, the Radio research office.
- Fuchs Rein hard (1997) Casual models of physical exercise participation: Testing the predictive power of the costract X pressure to change-Annals of Applied social psychology 27.
- Ghasemi, H. (2007). Investigating the role of mass media on national sport development. PhD. Dissertation. Azad University. Science and research branch.
- Haghighatian , M.; Ansari, E.; Asgari, N. (2012). “Physical Fitness and Social Factors Case of Women in Isfahan”. women s studies (Sociological & Psychological). No. 4. Pp. 159.
- Kostanski, M., & Gullone, E (1998). Adolescent body image dissatisfaction: relation ship with self-steem,, auxiety, and depression controhing for body mass. Journal body mass. Journal of child psychiatry
, 39, 255-262.
- Lennon, S. J., Rudd, N. A., Sloan, B., Kim J. S.(1999). “Attitudes Toward Gender Roles, Self-esteem, and Body Image: Application of a Model”. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal. vol. 17 no. 4. Pp. 191-202.
- Low, P and Freeman, I (2007) fashion marketing to women in Kazakhstan Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, 11 (1): 41-55.
- Mahdavian Mashadi, M. (2008). Investigating the role of mass media on women sport development. MA. Thesis. Gilan. University.
- Mirzaee, S. M.; Zanjani, H.; Ghorbanalipoor, S. (2013). “Investigating effective social factors of women tendency to body management”. Iranian social development. vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 99-114.
- Monsheyi, Gh. (1997). Psychology of health. First. Print. Isfahan. Ghazal publisher.
- O'cass, A (2001) “Consumer Self-moitoriry materialism and involvement in fashion clothing”, Australasain Marketing Journal, 9(1) , 46-60.
- Pira, A. (2012). “A psychological problem among women”. Shargh newspaper. No. 1528. Date: 2012/5/14. Pp. 10.
- Rajabi, R.; Ahmadi, A. (2008). Women sport in media reflection. International congress of towards the future.
- Roshandel, T. (2008|). “The position of the mass media on development of recreational sport in society”. Harakat
. No: 33.
- Sheikh, F. (2003). The diet treatment guidance. Secod print. Tehran. Salemi.
- Strelan, P. Mchaffey. S.J. & Tiggenemann. M (2003). Self Objectification and self-steem in young women: The mediating role of reasons for exercise Sex Role 48, 89-95.
- Tabatabaee, S. (2005). Satelites rise and culture cadence. Tehran. Etelaaat publisher.
- Thinness fever cause addict women increase (2013). Journalists club. Date: 2014/2/23.
- Walsh BT & Devlin Mj (1998). “Eating disorder: problems”. In Regulation of body weight-Article 280, 1387-1390.
, P., C. (2013). “From Clothing for Sport to Sportswear and the American Style: The Movies Carried the Message”, 1912–1940. Custome
, Volume 47 Issue 1 (January 2013), pp. 45-62.
- Wigley, Thomson, Teller, Almond (2012). The ‘Obesity Crisis’ and Fashion Retailing a UK view. In: 19th Eirass Conference on Retailing and Consumer Services, July 9th-11th 2012, Vienna, Austria.
- Wright, M.R, & Wright, W.K (1975). “A Psychological Study of patients undergoing cosmetic surgery”. Archive of Otolaryngology 101, 145-151.
- Zokaee, M.; Farzaneh, H. (2008). “Women and body culture. Choosing different beauty surgery among Tehran women”. Cultural studies and communication. No:11. Pp. 43-60.
- Zokaee, M. S. (2007). “The Youths, Body and Fitness Culture”. Iranian Journal of Cultural Research. No. 1. .pp. 117-141.